General TV (12 Viewers)

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Too bad its the last season. This kind of freaky dystopic type overall smart plot is needed more (another one is Continuum, tho its sci fi and bit lesser budget), even if show is at times too procedural cop show like in some seasons, tho also rare in how it kinda reinveted itself for each season.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
It's worth watching, interesting premise. But it's essentially just a peculiar conservation in a room whole movie so you need to be in the mood for that type of movie.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
icemaη;5256288 said:
You are talking about The Man from Earth, he's talking about this :shifty:
:lol:

When I'm on my cell on tapatalk I check with newest posts and sometimes forget the thread I'm in due to visibility, it wouldnt make sense to mention that fantastic little movie in a tv thread like this in hindsight :D

About the tv show, yeah its just a generic survivalist parody comedy that gets old for me when I tried it out briefly. Watch the movie W.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Anyone seen The Last Man On Earth? If so, worth watching?
Been watching from the beginning. They take creative liberties with the situation, which are kind of fun. (A thought game of "what absurd things could you do when nobody else is on the planet?").

Will Forte's character was really annoying in Season 1 but has improved. Kristen Schaal is awesome.

Good, but not great, escape entertainment.

Klovn

#MakeTuzGreatAgain
Jul 28, 2011
icemaη;5256288 said:
You are talking about The Man from Earth, he's talking about this :shifty:
:lol: I was thinking like Osman...
:lol:

When I'm on my cell on tapatalk I check with newest posts and sometimes forget the thread I'm in due to visibility, it wouldnt make sense to mention that fantastic little movie in a tv thread like this in hindsight :D

About the tv show, yeah its just a generic survivalist parody comedy that gets old for me when I tried it out briefly. Watch the movie W.
I was like, dafuq. That doesn't sound anything like the show I wanted to watch :D

Been watching from the beginning. They take creative liberties with the situation, which are kind of fun. (A thought game of "what absurd things could you do when nobody else is on the planet?").

Will Forte's character was really annoying in Season 1 but has improved. Kristen Schaal is awesome.

Good, but not great, escape entertainment.
Thanks

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
Would also like to recommend an Irish tv Series that is similar and possibly better. Love/Hate starring Robert Sheehan and Aidan Gillan (little finger). The first season is poor quality but the following seasons were made with a much bigger budget and are amazing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)