General TV (20 Viewers)

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
So I guess nobody is watching the new X-files? :shifty:
I watched both episodes and I'm a huge fan of X-Files overall. This new season however seems totally different imo. From acting to the scripts, it feels like a whole different show. I liked old stuff a lot better but the new stuff is also worth watching imo. Hopefully it gets better but even if it stays on this level I hope to see more episodes/seasons. Love the show.

CrimsonianKing

The end of Jihadism
Jan 16, 2013
I watched both episodes and I'm a huge fan of X-Files overall. This new season however seems totally different imo. From acting to the scripts, it feels like a whole different show. I liked old stuff a lot better but the new stuff is also worth watching imo. Hopefully it gets better but even if it stays on this level I hope to see more episodes/seasons. Love the show.
Well, taking into consideration that the last season they made was from the early 00's pre-internet-social media era, it was expected they were to change their ways for the new generation. For the older fans who grew up watching that shit it's fine, but for the younger kids some of that 90's approach to series we loved (which were very soap opera like) didn't age too well. They had to modernize it a bit I think. TV series nowadays are pretty much... movies in regards of quality, acting and so on.

I liked what I've seen so far. Especially episode 2 which was more old school. And the teaser for ep3 got me excited. I haven't realized I missed it so much until this week :D

- - - Updated - - -

Oh and I'm sure @King of Kings will agree with me when I say this; Gillian Anderson, what a milf she's become! :andyandbarcelona:

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
I just started watching Peep Show with David Mitchell and Robert Webb. God it's so funny. So glad I have a consistently funny show to watch.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Well, taking into consideration that the last season they made was from the early 00's pre-internet-social media era, it was expected they were to change their ways for the new generation. For the older fans who grew up watching that shit it's fine, but for the younger kids some of that 90's approach to series we loved (which were very soap opera like) didn't age too well. They had to modernize it a bit I think. TV series nowadays are pretty much... movies in regards of quality, acting and so on.

I liked what I've seen so far. Especially episode 2 which was more old school. And the teaser for ep3 got me excited. I haven't realized I missed it so much until this week :D

- - - Updated - - -

Oh and I'm sure @King of Kings will agree with me when I say this; Gillian Anderson, what a milf she's become! :andyandbarcelona:
Dem Legs, man.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
I'm downloading first season of Mad Dogs and gonna marathon with my bro's (premise seems peculiar), needless to say wouldnt even heard of it whatsoever if not for this forum.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 17)