General TV (22 Viewers)

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
I'm in a tv series drought, so downloading Community season 1 to try it out ( I go through comedies quickly, though rarely follow them, just catch an ep here and there), and started and Canadian supernatural series called Lost Girls.
@Osman, You can try Orphan Black as well. Might be right up your alley :p
Community is great. But like Lion said, they haven't been able to recreate the magic of the first season. It's still really good compared to the other comedy shows on TV.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
I know about Orphan Black, freaky supernatural clone stuff, I always watch series in that genre, will get around to it. And yeah I don't expect much from Community, as I said I rarely stick with comedies.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Anyone here watch Real Husbands of Hollywood? (celeb parody on those type of reality shows) Just started on it. Its hilarious :D Kevin Harts version of Curb Your Enthusiasm basically hehe.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Except Leon, Leon in that show is awesome (effortless hilarity like young Eddie Murphy :D), same comedian who plays Leon there is in this show above, hence the comparison hehe.

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
a friend recommended me a show, but I forgot the title. I remember he said that in the pilot episode a senator was forced to publicly rape a pig, but googling pig rape hasn't brought me any results. anyone familiar with the show? :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 17)