General News & Politics (48 Viewers)

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
Either there's false propaganda regarding Raisi here or im missing something

At the age if 28, Raisi was one of the members of a group of “judges” who sent ~6000 of political prisoners (some of whom with expiring or expired terms) to death in the summer of 1988. Calling him the butcher of Tehran is somewhat far-fetched though, not because he was a good guy, but because there are so many butchers out there.

Buy on AliExpress.com
Jun 16, 2020
At the age if 28, Raisi was one of the members of a group of “judges” who sent ~6000 of political prisoners (some of whom with expiring or expired terms) to death in the summer of 1988. Calling him the butcher of Tehran is somewhat far-fetched though, not because he was a good guy, but because there are so many butchers out there.
No I more ment that whenever I see him in the news it’s always very negative, but somehow they give him a minute of silence at the UN.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
So I'm supposed to believe that a country whose president flies on a helicopter from the 70s has achieved Nuclear weaponry status?
airplanes and helicopters, especially civillian ones are not like cars. the tech from 50 -60 years ago still does the same thing, which is take you to sky and down. military ones are a little bit different.

cars have improve every year because there is always something you can do to improve them for example autmatic stop start cruise control or lane assist.

Mohad

The Ocean Star
May 20, 2009
Couldn’t we say the same about Ukraine?
China's situation is like Europe's when it comes to needing energy. Russia exports a lot of energy, and when it faced economic sanctions, it wasn't greatly affected. But China imports a lot of its energy. So, if China attacks Taiwan and gets hit with sanctions, China will suffer the most. Additionally, the global markets will also suffer because Taiwan is the top producer of semiconductors.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 39)