General News & Politics (26 Viewers)

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
No truckers -> no movement of goods -> prices skyrocket -> shortages or scarcity -> people starve
Not to mention it’s like 10 percent of truckers. And supply chains here in Canada are doing fine without them right now. The only thing that saw damage done was blockading the border crossings. But that was mostly done by people supporting this small minority of truckers.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
But how this is not hurting big business too?
Because big business can easily just lay people off temporarily and get tided over. Small businesses can be put out of business permanently by this sort of shit. These people are disgraceful. And mostly harming the very people they claim to be defending, people who also don’t support them in the slightest

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
Because big business can easily just lay people off temporarily and get tided over. Small businesses can be put out of business permanently by this sort of shit. These people are disgraceful. And mostly harming the very people they claim to be defending, people who also don’t support them in the slightest
This. It happens over and over again. They'll :gsol:cut costs:gsol:, tide it over and then it's business as usual.

Albo

Apr 13, 2009
I don't know where i'm supposed to post this , but this topic might fit

Wow this guy is super sharp , i agree 100% with him , i loved the part when he talked about CBDC , also covid part too .

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
I have a question regarding your country and at this point off topic. Do you think elections in Hungary are rigged?
i wouldn't exclude it. not like the votes themselves are faked, but i know for a fact that many voters are moved (i mean they are given new addresses) within the country to decide 50-50 voting districts. before the last elections, thousands of hungarians living in ukraine applied for temporary addresses within hungary. also, it's a common practice to literally buy votes by either giving money or food to poor people (gypsies) AFTER they were transported to the voting districts and prove that they voted the right way. both the left and the right do it, it's just the governing party have much more resources. then there's the media: basically everything is controlled by the governing party, including journals, tv's radio's, so there are just a very few websites left that wouldn't echo the state propaganda. chances aren't equal by any means. no wonder the eu wants to send a record number of observers. and no wonder orbán instantly pointed a finger at soros lol. everything is pretty predictable, it's like we're a mini russia.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
i wouldn't exclude it. not like the votes themselves are faked, but i know for a fact that many voters are moved (i mean they are given new addresses) within the country to decide 50-50 voting districts. before the last elections, thousands of hungarians living in ukraine applied for temporary addresses within hungary. also, it's a common practice to literally buy votes by either giving money or food to poor people (gypsies) AFTER they were transported to the voting districts and prove that they voted the right way. both the left and the right do it, it's just the governing party have much more resources. then there's the media: basically everything is controlled by the governing party, including journals, tv's radio's, so there are just a very few websites left that wouldn't echo the state propaganda. chances aren't equal by any means. no wonder the eu wants to send a record number of observers. and no wonder orbán instantly pointed a finger at soros lol. everything is pretty predictable, it's like we're a mini russia.
lol. Exactly what I thought. Your guy is in great terms with our president and he's doing exactly the same shit. I'm pretty sure they are all connected and do the same shit rigging the votes, people voting twice, dead people voting etc.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 21)