General News & Politics (18 Viewers)

Kopanja

Jul 30, 2015
In the short term, do you have plans to move out of Kharkiv?
No, my parents stay here, covid hit them pretty hard, we are staying too. It’s also some family history involved. My father is Georgian, he was a refugee when Russia attacked Georgia the first time in 92. Now, thirty years later he can’t shake off the longing for his first home. It’s irrational of course, but atm we decided to stay and fight.

pavelnel

Oct 24, 2006
Both separatist "republics" declared mass evacuation in sync half an hour ago. Could be nothing, could be the begging of endspiel.
Next to evacuate will be Moscow. Stop threatening the innocent and helpless Russia. Remove your 190 000 Kiev troops disguised as Russian military from the Russian territory at the Russian's side of the border.

P.S. I have zero doubt that the dramatic increase of the violence at the border in the past few days has been entirely manufactured by Russia. The despicable freaks that have been shelling kindergartens and schools deserve to die from extreme torture. My mind and heart are with the Ukrainian people and I hope the international community will not leave you alone to fight these 21st century Nazis.
Изпратено от моят XQ-AU52 с помощта на Tapatalk

Last edited:

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Someone just blew up a gas pipeline in Luhansk. Just great.

- - - Updated - - -

What the fuck...

- - - Updated - - -

Welp, more explosions being reported. Guess it's time to start a thread. :(

Thread started.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)