General News & Politics (6 Viewers)

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
There's a lot that goes into that.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/African_American–Jewish_relations

Even this event recently. Plenty of videos of BLM protesters getting fucked by police. Then when the Orthodox Jews start burning masks in the street, all of a sudden "we can't do anything about it." As you can imagine that discrepancy creates a lot of anger, for example.

This immediately comes to mind too
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crown_Heights_riot
I just realized Lou Reed's New York was released as a deluxe edition a couple weeks ago -- as a result of your post. :D :tup:

Buy on AliExpress.com

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...mpion-posting-anti-Semitic-Twitter-rants.html

Not a fan of DM but they had the best article.

All you need to do is get some of these people in the right situation and their true colours come out. They don't care about diversity, they want to improve the lives of people who look just like them.

Humans really are stupid fucking creatures.
Its funny how often these types get revealed as actually being the most intolerant and hate filled people.

But if you're a fat rights activist its probably a requirement to be a fucking idiot. someone who goes through life driven by your insecurities which you lack the intelligence and maturity to deal with in a healthy way.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
I don’t understand why there’s so many anti Semitic black people out there.

a football player for the eagles posted some retarded anti semitic stuff on Instagram and got an outpouring of support from other black athletes and celebrities. Ridiculous.
Her comments at the end of that article on how she has many great conversations over the years with her Jewish friends on their culture remind me so much of Zach and him telling us about his great conversations with various minorities that allow him to make racial jokes. :lol2:

- - - Updated - - -

Women are "plus size", men are fat.
Nah, they been “taking back” the word fat too. Fat acceptance is just as big in that movement now. I see all sorts of these ninnies referring to themselves as “fat” now and saying it should be a source of pride. Lol

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
I would think having friends of a different race would mean you have less reason to make racist comments against them. :boh:

Saying I have no friends of that race and pleading ignorance seems like a better excuse.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
I would think having friends of a different race would mean you have less reason to make racist comments against them. :boh:

Saying I have no friends of that race and pleading ignorance seems like a better excuse.
You don’t think her many Jewish friends appreciate her super clever and witty “Auschwitz gas chamber music, lmao” post? :shifty:

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
I've just read the article:
"Ms Yeboah wrote: 'There have been bigger and more horrific genocides. They happened to brown people, though, so I guess it doesn't matter, huh?'"

It always has to be a contest :sergio:
The Holocaust seems to trigger a lot of these folks whose identity is totally wrapped up in victimhood. It makes them feel inferior desperate to reassert their status as top tier victim.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
I cringe a little every time I read the words "body positivity".
It's often coming from some big momma type as well. Amazing how often you can pair one with the other for extra protection from criticism.

Yeah it's great that it helps you feel better about yourself but you're still decreasing your quality of life whilst increasing risks to your health.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
I've just read the article:
"Ms Yeboah wrote: 'There have been bigger and more horrific genocides. They happened to brown people, though, so I guess it doesn't matter, huh?'"

It always has to be a contest :sergio:
The other thing to point out is that slavery was certainly horrific and the numbers are considerably higher than even the WWII camps, but it wasn't genocide.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
It's often coming from some big momma type as well. Amazing how often you can pair one with the other for extra protection from criticism.

Yeah it's great that it helps you feel better about yourself but you're still decreasing your quality of life whilst increasing risks to your health.
Idk. its helping them feel better about themselves in the same way giving an alcoholic a free night of drinking is.

tbf i've never been fat but I imagine longterm depression goes hand in hand with it.

Pegi

Feb 22, 2019
Nah, they been “taking back” the word fat too. Fat acceptance is just as big in that movement now. I see all sorts of these ninnies referring to themselves as “fat” now and saying it should be a source of pride. Lol
Being fat is also one of the most selfish things in the world, alongside with the veganism.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)