General News & Politics (15 Viewers)

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Hey, my mom is a longtime K-Pop fanatic, and she's 82. No lie.

But I still go with this theory:
https://www.technologyreview.com/20...-kpop-stans-trump-resistance-its-complicated/

Like people who cheer on 4chan because it trolls the right target one day even if they have no idea what it is, people are wetting themselves over K-Pop fans as SJWs for all the wrong, clueless reasons.

You saw the other story about exercising while black, right?

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/wireStory/nooses-oakland-park-exercise-aids-man-71314468
i did. Nice to see the mayor jumping on the situation and labeling it terrorism as soon as she possibly could

Buy on AliExpress.com

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
I feel like dolezal would’ve gotten more support if that had happened now.

people are all for telling little boys and girls that they need to take hormones or chop off their genitals because they feel different and expect 100% support from everyone for that.

but why is it wrong for Rachel dolezal to change her skin color if that’s what she really feels like? If anything, I feel like changing race is less drastic than changing sex

- - - Updated - - -

So yes, Rachel is a hero and she deserves a big black statue
I'm actually vibing with your logic. Transrace is a thing. Hell, there's even :MJ:. How dafuq was he not transrace?

Rachel was ahead of her time. The only natural next step for white people prostrating themselves in the streets for systemic racism and the legacy of slavery is to become black themselves. Give her her goddam statue already.

Four authors quit J.K. Rowling agency over transgender comments
https://www.nbcnews.com/feature/nbc...ing-agency-over-transgender-comments-n1231864

only because she said 'only women have periods' :vdp:
Gender, race ... they are all social constructs.

But what I find funny about all that is how the Zoomers are skewering millennials over their religious adoration of Harry Potter.

i did. Nice to see the mayor jumping on the situation and labeling it terrorism as soon as she possibly could
"Crying wolf" is a racist term, you know. Aesop was a white supremacist.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
its making souls cry

- - - Updated - - -

On a positive note there is a petition to rename Columbus Ohio to "Flavortown" in honor of Guy Fieri.

Last edited:

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Vienna

A right wing turk organization attacks antifa HQ, antifa proceeds to complain that cops arrived too late :lol3:

I heard the guy who was shot in CHOP/ CHAZ is planning to sue law enforcement for arriving late to help him (even though they tried but other CHAZers blocked them) :lol3: :lol3: you can't make this shit up.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
Facts don't have any place in the modern world, it's nicer to pretend.

You would think it would be to the detriment of the authors, but hey, I'm sure they'll get some new fans in the short term.
"The authors note that "trans women are women, trans men are men and non-binary identities are valid.""

What about the XY and XX chromosomes pairs, aka biological facts?
It seems they're not so "cool" anymore.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
"The authors note that "trans women are women, trans men are men and non-binary identities are valid.""

What about the XY and XX chromosomes pairs, aka biological facts?
It seems they're not so "cool" anymore.
If they are definitions based not on biology, but on identity, what then do the words 'man' and 'woman' mean?

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
If they are definitions based not on biology, but on identity, what then do the words 'man' and 'woman' mean?
Then what stops you to consider yourself a train and ask to not pay taxes like other humans?
If you have an XY pair why do you expect me to treat you as a female?
I'm going to treat you as a male regarding of how you identify (wardrobe, deer, kangoroo), because when you punch me in the face, I am going to feel the force of a male, not a female.
If it's you right to identify as you like, then it's my right to call you as I like and in my case based on biological facts.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
Then what stops you to consider yourself a train and ask to not pay taxes like other humans?
If you have an XY pair why do you expect me to treat you as a female?
I'm going to treat you as a male regarding of how you identify (wardrobe, deer, kangoroo), because when you punch me in the face, I am going to feel the force of a male, not a female.
If it's you right to identify as you like, then it's my right to call you as I like.
I just want to know what their definition of a man/woman is. "I am as a woman because that's how I identify myself." Well, what about your identity makes you a woman? Your like of wearing skirts, high heels and make up? That's the definition of a woman?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)