General News & Politics (6 Viewers)

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
His sister I think.
OK, if we're gonna throw out conspiracy theories on this, my money is that the so-called botched heart surgery he experienced was really botched gender reassignment surgery. Kim is gonna mind-fook the planet when he shows up as his own Frankensister, a creature so hideous that only Caitlyn Jenner takes an interest him, er, her as his new partner and the two of them reign North Korea together as a couple.

Buy on AliExpress.com

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
OK, if we're gonna throw out conspiracy theories on this, my money is that the so-called botched heart surgery he experienced was really botched gender reassignment surgery. Kim is gonna mind-fook the planet when he shows up as his own Frankensister, a creature so hideous that only Caitlyn Jenner takes an interest him, er, her as his new partner and the two of them reign North Korea together as a couple.
This is nothing. Remember when Lech Kaczyński came to watch his own funeral? @piotrr

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
From total recall from Lewis Carroll, don't you just love how tolerant and ad hominem lacking the progressives are. Speaking of deranged body dysmorphic freaks:

The following is extremely shocking and distressing, don't watch if you are not in a good state of mind

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
From total recall from Lewis Carroll, don't you just love how tolerant and ad hominem lacking the progressives are. Speaking of deranged body dysmorphic freaks:

The following is extremely shocking and distressing, don't watch if you are not in a good state of mind

So much about right wing nutters being more dangerous to society than left wing nutters

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)