General News & Politics (5 Viewers)

Mar 9, 2006
I love how rich pedo and religion pedo can always get away with it

Epstein's death was incredibly suspicious:
The guard that was there was not a normal known guard at the prison
https://www.nytimes.com/2019/08/12/nyregion/epstein-barr.html
There was not a single suicide at the prison for 21 plus years
Guards were asleep and falsified records: https://www.nytimes.com/2019/08/13/nyregion/jeffrey-epstein-jail-officers.html
Shrieking heard from Epstein's cell on day of death https://www.cbsnews.com/news/jeffre...ing-he-died-metropolitan-correctional-center/
Epstein's neck had broken bones https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...9ac934-bdd9-11e9-b873-63ace636af08_story.html
Epstein's body claimed by random assosiate https://www.nbcnews.com/news/crime-...-body-claimed-unidentified-associate-n1042551
Epstein was confident of bail/plea possibility before his death https://nypost.com/2019/08/14/jeffrey-epsteins-last-words-to-lawyer-before-his-jailhouse-death/
This admin failed to secure the health of a prisoner in their custody. Blood lies with Trump and Barr.

MURICA :touched:

- - - Updated - - -

If i ever wanted to commit suicide in prison, how do i do it? i have no idea, how can you hang yourself with bedsheets so tight that your neck breaks in the different parts of it? man this shit is so ridiculous :sergio: and they didn't raid his island for 3 or 4 weeks, right? :lol: so they gave enough time to his buddies to clean everything there :lol2: FBI :touched:

Last edited:

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
this is why the right to own and carry a firearm is massive even in the 21st century. to protect yourself from the coming horde of 3rd worlders that these soyboy Western governments are going to flood your home with.

imagine being dumb enough to vote away your gun rights because you believe the government (very same institution you accuse of systemic racism and corruption) was ever going to be something you could rely on to protect you.

europe :lol3:

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
this is why the right to own and carry a firearm is massive even in the 21st century. to protect yourself from the coming horde of 3rd worlders that these soyboy Western governments are going to flood your home with.

imagine being dumb enough to vote away your gun rights because you believe the government (very same institution you accuse of systemic racism and corruption) was ever going to be something you could rely on to protect you.

@AFL_ITALIA's cousin

Jun 6, 2015

Yes, because the US is definitely much safer than Europe.

I don't know what kind of gun legislation there is in other European countries, but here in Finland you can own a gun as long as you get a gun license. Basically there will be some sort of background check and they might require you passing a gun handling test. The gun also needs to be registered and stored in a certain way. So basically over here people are just a lot more careful with guns.

Guns are fine when their owners are trained on how and when to use them. Untrained scared motherfuckers with guns only pose more danger to others and themselves.

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
Switzerland, too. It's almost as if crime rates were not correlated with gun ownership rates but with..uuuh..hmmmm..certain demographics. Libcucks in the US think that by making stricter gun laws criminals won't get access to guns when in fact you make the average person more helpless but then again that's what leftoids all over the world want, absolute power over people.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
When/if you have a family, is the protection of your family your or the govt's responsibility?
I'll answer that question from my bavarian perspective.

Protect them from what exactly? Getting attacked during the day on open street? That's extremely unlikely and nothing to worry over. The only thing i could think of might be armed robbery, if someone were to break into my house - but even then it's safer to play along and call your insurance later on, instead of reaching for your own gun and risk for it to end in a bloody shoot out. Sure you can be lucky and scare them away, but at the same time it can backfire and end up with the dead of those you wanted to protect.

Same with the above mentioned unlikely scenario that some thug were to catch me by surprise (You've already lost at that point anyway) on the streets. Carrying a gun just increases your chance of getting shot in the heat of the moment by overreacting or doing something stupid. Hand him over your stuff, whatever it is, it's not worth getting shot over.

Alarm gun and Pepper spray is perfectly fine to protect you from the usual suspects, who usually carry a knife at max.

However, if i were in the US with every lunatic running around with a gun i might think different. Point being, the fewer guns in the hands of civilians the better. You don't stop crime by arming the entire country.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
I'll answer that question from my bavarian perspective.

Protect them from what exactly? Getting attacked during the day on open street? That's extremely unlikely and nothing to worry over. The only thing i could think of might be armed robbery, if someone were to break into my house - but even then it's safer to play along and call your insurance later on, instead of reaching for your own gun and risk for it to end in a bloody shoot out. Sure you can be lucky and scare them away, but at the same time it can backfire and end up with the dead of those you wanted to protect.

Same with the above mentioned unlikely scenario that some thug were to catch me by surprise (You've already lost at that point anyway) on the streets. Carrying a gun just increases your chance of getting shot in the heat of the moment by overreacting or doing something stupid. Hand him over your stuff, whatever it is, it's not worth getting shot over.

Alarm gun and Pepper spray is perfectly fine to protect you from the usual suspects, who usually carry a knife at max.

However, if i were in the US with every lunatic running around with a gun i might think different. Point being, the fewer guns in the hands of civilians the better. You don't stop crime by arming the entire country.
I appreciate the detailed answer but really it's a simple question that transcends guns, if you drive in the middle of the night in butt fuck egypt and your car breaks down it's not your responsibility to protect your family? So be it guns nunchucks or Jedi mind powers, if you can't protect your family don't get one.

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
I do believe that citizens should be able to own guns, but there needs to be a lot more too it. Similar to how you need to study and take a driving test for a car, there should be some sort of similar measure for gun ownership imo.

I know many people that are responsible enough to own a gun, and I know just as many that shouldn't even be allowed to look at one. If you are to have legal gun ownership, then as much should be done as possible to mitigate the second group ever getting one.

- - - Updated - - -

1.PNG

2.PNG

Last edited:

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Those fucking memes kill me :rofl:

what did the despicables guy do to deserve being photoshopped into such a shitty meme :lol:

- - - Updated - - -

Like I imagine some student majoring in graphics created that as a side hobby and posted it in their personal blog to share.

and some complete ass hat is like “ooh that’s badass, some Italian guy pointing a gun, I’m gonna write threatening text on it and share it on Facebook!”

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
I do believe that citizens should be able to own guns, but there needs to be a lot more too it. Similar to how you need to study and take a driving test for a car, there should be some sort of similar measure for gun ownership imo.

I know many people that are responsible enough to own a gun, and I know just as many that shouldn't even be allowed to look at one. If you are to have legal gun ownership, then as much should be done as possible to mitigate the second group ever getting one.

- - - Updated - - -

1.PNG

2.PNG
:agree: People with no violent criminal records and no history of mental illness should have the ability to purchase handguns after background checks.
I find it ridiculous that it is easier to buy an AR 15 in many states than it is get prescription medicine.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
:agree: People with no violent criminal records and no history of mental illness should have the ability to purchase handguns after background checks.
I find it ridiculous that it is easier to buy an AR 15 in many states than it is get prescription medicine.
Funny cause handguns kill way more people than AR15s in the United States. Almost all gun murders/ attempted murders/ armed robberies are handguns.

Not hard to imagine why.

- - - Updated - - -

Last edited:

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
You would need more than a background check though. A background check will not catch the school shooters and the other random white kids from otherwise normal backgrounds that seem to take up all the headlines these days.

- - - Updated - - -

Funny cause handguns kill way more people than AR15s in the United States. Almost all gun murders/ attempted murders/ armed robberies are handguns.

Not hard to imagine why.

- - - Updated - - -
Rifles and shotguns are so much more fun to shoot too :disagree:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)