General News & Politics (18 Viewers)

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011

There were so many shitty questions that I just clicked middle on (hence why its fairly medium balanced), not one or either, so results is it bit skewed a bit.
Ya my test scores are closest to yours
I had to be in middle for quite a few

@DAiDEViL

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
I know there's also a bigger more important debate on gun rights right now on top of this crap. And I do believe more gun regulation would be immensely helpful in reducing a lot of the school and public shootings out there that have been occuring. But right now, I just want to go out, buy the most ridiculous assault rifle I can find, and use her retarded inbred monkey face as a target.

- - - Updated - - -

She has he in it. Better to say 'it'
:lol2:

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

I am 59% Traditionalist, 81% Liberal Feminist, 18% Radical Feminist, 27% Marxist Feminist and 18% Cultural Feminist: https://www.idrlabs.com/feminism-5/59/81/18/27/18/result.php

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
:lol: :facepalm:

These "oppressed" groups are so entirely oblivious to the "privilege" they possess, it's almost unbelievable anyone could be that naive and wilfully ignorant.

They are hilarious, but so detestable and repugnant, that amusement almost curdles on the tongue.

- - - Updated - - -

In a real civilized society rights are earned, which gives them meaning and importance. These punks know as much snow reality as they are attractive.
:agree:

- - - Updated - - -

This WO [man] is a dumb as fuck :lol:

"Call me a person" - sad that I can't figure out if this is a parody or not.
It's not a parody, but it is Tucker Carlson, one of the Fox News imbeciles, so it's basically a platform for him to spew his own nonsense and engage in a wee bit of hyperbole about what Purdue actually did.

The video you linked is a much better example of just how idiotic and clownish this subset of University students is these days. The hypocrisy they show over so-called "privilege" is beyond the pale. The only reason they even have a voice in society is their own grotesque privilege run riot.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 14)