General News & Politics (32 Viewers)

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
He managed to form the government with the minorities of Albanian parties but they had (still have) a demand of making Albanian language official in Macedonia
Albanians make 25-30% of population in Macedonia, what is wrong with them having rights, especially an elementary right like language?

And this is not macedonians vs albanians, it's macedonians vs macedonians & albanians.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Albanians make 25-30% of population in Macedonia, what is wrong with them having rights, especially an elementary right like language?
lol, you should know that I have literally 0 hate towards you. But yeah, I said 1/4 of them is in Macedonia.

And I'll tell you this: you're very aware it's not going to stop on the rights of getting your language official in Macedonia.

- - - Updated - - -

Macedonia in the news today. In-depth 1 minute clip. :baus:
:D

what a fucked up world, seriously

- - - Updated - - -

No problem, man. Would have been so weird if that was my actual opinion though :D
With you, yeah, probably.

However generally speaking there is hardly anything that surprises me nowadays lol.

Just one thing though: it's incredible how dumb people are and how it's a progressive line within these 2000 years.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 27)