General Gaming Thread (All Platforms) (25 Viewers)

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
I went with this over Banished because I was looking for a more chill experience. I bought like all of the expansion packs (not content creator packs or radio stations) heavily discounted on wingamestore, cost me about $80 total I think :D. Granted it may not have been the best decision to activate all of them at the same time for my first game but I'm getting through it. And then :tuttosport: :tuttosport: :tuttosport:

large_Cities-Skylines-Final-Roadmap~2.jpg
How you liking it?

Buy on AliExpress.com

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
Is it still using their old ass engine or something new? Fallout 76 was a disaster.

It'll be released with a shit ton of bugs, I trust Todd with this.
Get ready because Todd THE GOD Howard is going to deliver a genre-defining MASTERPIECE onto the world :tuttosport: :tuttosport: :tuttosport:

How you liking it?
Not perfect, but I love it so much. This is exactly what I was looking for after the absolute failure of the 2013 SimCity (which I avoided). I haven't installed any mods yet since I wanted to learn how the base game works first, but I'm looking forward to that.

There are some things I find weird, like a limit on the number of mass transit stops that can exist at any given time and the inability for small roads to have parking and trees at the same time for example.

Looking forward to 2, but of course as with any Paradox game you still have to wait a while for it to really be worth it.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
I heard you, they can be relaxing, my sisters obbsessed with the same genre lol.

Haha passionate about building a perfect highway in game, thats truly something lol

Its like an american guy I play online shooters with for years, he is bit older guy, super chill, he stopped playing the shooters lately (dont blame him, just battle royale nonsense all of em), and he switched to mainly playing farming simulator lol

the funny thing is, which we give him shit for ever since, he is litterally a farmer in arkansas, so he spends his days outside in the tractor working his family inherited fields. Goes inside, and then virtually works the fields with a tractor :oops2::D:oops2::D:oops2::D:oops2:

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
I heard you, they can be relaxing, my sisters obbsessed with the same genre lol.

Haha passionate about building a perfect highway in game, thats truly something lol

Its like an american guy I play online shooters with for years, he is bit older guy, super chill, he stopped playing the shooters lately (dont blame him, just battle royale nonsense all of em), and he switched to mainly playing farming simulator lol

the funny thing is, which we give him shit for ever since, he is litterally a farmer in arkansas, so he spends his days outside in the tractor working his family inherited fields. Goes inside, and then virtually works the fields with a tractor :oops2::D:oops2::D:oops2::D:oops2:

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Is it turn-based? Haven't played the series and avoided FF because the latter is turn-based.
Do you think it would be fun to play even if I haven't played the series?
Combat is but its quite specific because its D&D with many board elements. New players are quite lost imo but its a lot easier than Pathfinder for example. And I think you can easily play 3rs without previous parts. There is tons of freedom and hundreds of endings/char developments and tiny details. Some people may not like it but imo it sets a new level on the genre

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 19)