General Gaming Thread (All Platforms) (33 Viewers)

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
I've literally not even done 5% of GTA story mode, I remember buying it just to play it online

- - - Updated - - -

I went with this over Banished because I was looking for a more chill experience. I bought like all of the expansion packs (not content creator packs or radio stations) heavily discounted on wingamestore, cost me about $80 total I think :D. Granted it may not have been the best decision to activate all of them at the same time for my first game but I'm getting through it. And then :tuttosport: :tuttosport: :tuttosport:

large_Cities-Skylines-Final-Roadmap~2.jpg
I played Banished when it first came out, it fucked me off with how people kept dying all the time, almost randomly

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Just downloaded Genshin impact, I like mmo open world type games and the fact it has that breath of the wild graphics makes it appealing to me. I feel like I've never really filled that void since I quit world of warcraft about 2 years ago

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007

Tak!

Jun 23, 2011
i'm still ps4. i don't see lots of appealing games worth switching for. i might skip ps5 all together.

- - - Updated - - -
It's going really slow, feels like it's mostly remakes being made. It's nice for the new generation but I personally don't mind playing old games as long as I haven't played them before. I mainly play from PS Now, or whatever it's called, so I mostly play "old" games. I am compelled to purchase some games but they are so incredibly expensive and the library for PS Now is decent, keeps me busy at least.
I can't wait to play Death Stranding 2 although I guess I will have to wait quite a while. Beyond that, as you say, the games are few. God of War, Ghost of Tsushima and Horizon are not exclusive for PS5 right? I think it will take a few years until they produce games solely for PS5 since so many are still playing on PS4 and they obviously want their investments back.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 30)