General Gaming Thread (All Platforms) (16 Viewers)

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
It’s unfortunate nobody has stepped up and made a proper football game, so FIFA gets away with this shit. There used to be fierce competition back in the 90’s.

I bought one of those emulator consoles that come with thousand of games. You know, SNES, Atari, Dreamcast, Genesis, etc… and while going through a gigantic SNES list I counted at least 10 football games from different developers.

Obviously FIFA, then International Superstar soccer, Virtual Soccer, etc Even Capcom had their football game. Too bad.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
You laugh @Cerval, but thats what they are doing with all their iconic franchises except PES right now, discontinued them as games, shelved, and just using their images in pachinko machines. Thats it, really.

Tak!

Jun 23, 2011
To be honest no idea what they did with MGSV and what they are planning with e-Football. Crossgaming and free download sounds good to me
You had me at free.
Haven't played anything really these past years. Will go for ps5 next year when it's available, i hope. But is there anything new popping up that's worth the money?

Sent from my Samsung via Tapatalk

Jun 7, 2003
You had me at free.
Haven't played anything really these past years. Will go for ps5 next year when it's available, i hope. But is there anything new popping up that's worth the money?

Sent from my Samsung via Tapatalk
Don't know, haven't played either for years. Playing sometimes Master League offline on PS4 and should finish sometime Max Payne 3 on PS3 Story Modus. About PS5 don't know either if i will buy it, don't have actually the time to play anything

IliveForJuve

Burn this club
Jan 17, 2011
Don't know, haven't played either for years. Playing sometimes Master League offline on PS4 and should finish sometime Max Payne 3 on PS3 Story Modus. About PS5 don't know either if i will buy it, don't have actually the time to play anything
I won't bother getting a PS5 until they release a back button attachment for the controller. Can't live without it for online shooters.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 15)