General Gaming Thread (All Platforms) (20 Viewers)

Juve_fanatic

Second coolest member!
Apr 5, 2006
Just a random statement here..... i have never owned a PS before in my life but ive been a gamer since i can remember. I bought a PS4 3 years ago and i have to say that it is the best thing i have ever had. I never knew that a PS is such an amazing device,its everything put into one. Now, i know that playing on PS4 and playing on a top gaming PC is not comparable, cause playing on PC will always be much more beautiful, but when you put everything in a financial aspect, the PS is the best gaming device you can have since it is "only" 500€ and you can play every game that comes out for the next 10 years, while in order to be able to do that with a gaming PC you will need 10 times that ammount.

On another note, i got into Assassins Creed, and after playing AC Black Flag, AC1 and AC Origins i bought The Ezio Collection, finished AC2 and im now playing through AC Brotherhood. Gonna finish the trilogy and then ill finish AC Unity since i started playing it, but i stopped when i bought the Ezio trilogy. After Unity, i might buy AC III to finish the Desmond saga.

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
@Osman i decided to get PES 2021 since it’s dirt cheap and I feel like playing some football. Can you point me to the best option file to add the missing leagues/etc? Not sure which to download

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
I know I'm very late to this, but I'm maybe 8 hours into Ghost of Tsushima and I'm loving it. I would've liked for the controls for switching between weapons or ammo to be a bit more streamlined though as I seem to mess it up semi-often, though that could just be me.

CrimsonianKing

Jan 16, 2013
Elden Ring looks soooooooooooo goooooooooooooooooooooooood jeeeeeeeez!

It's coming out on January 21st.
I hope it will have difficulty settings though. I get the Dark Souls style, I’ve played 1 and 2 and I also have Bloodborne and so I get why people enjoy the challenge. But lately I just want to relax playing a game.

I don’t want it to be easy but dying every minute is not quite a pleasant experience for me these days.

Guess I’m gonna have to skip this one which is a shame because it looks great.

CrimsonianKing

Jan 16, 2013
Get out! I'd rather play Fallout 76 than the DHL simulator.
I know you hate DS but to me that was one of most unique experiences I had from a game. And I don’t need to tell you I’ve been playing games for many decades. The way the story unveils really hits you.

In the days of call of duty’s and games that play and look just like all the other games It’s a masterpiece in its own right.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
My first thought was "wow those graphics look really dates, it must be real :tuttosport:"

I would like to see an official full game based somewhere in Europe, it hasn't really been explained at all what happened there.
That this is a mod is insane btw.

If only Bethesda themselves showed as much love for the series :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 20)