General Gaming Thread (All Platforms) (12 Viewers)

Jan 22, 2016
I don't know how you compare Witcher and Bloodborne.

Bloodborne, Dark Souls 1,2 and 3 should go in the same basket. Sekiro as well. Hard to play rewarding games with unique story telling.

Witcher has great story, beautiful graphics but shitty combat compared to those above.
I hope you read my post again.
I didn't compare Witcher to Bloodborne.

Buy on AliExpress.com

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
According to some Twitter sources there will be the biggest stock for PS5 since release at Amazon today. There’s your chance for those who are looking to get one. Hoping to get mine.
I definitely do plan on getting one, but I still just don't see the point at the moment.

That said, what a coincidence that this is times almost perfectly with the stimulus money and tax return distribution, gg Sony :p

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
I definitely do plan on getting one, but I still just don't see the point at the moment.

That said, what a coincidence that this is times almost perfectly with the stimulus money and tax return distribution, gg Sony :p
Exactly :grin: also a good time to get it with that money without the missus complaining too much. but Amazon’s big restock never happened, Walmart on the other hand had many units available on the same day.

I got as close as adding it to the cart and pressing check out but it ran out of stock. At this point to get one is still an exercise in patience. Oh well.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
CPU_ 5950x

Motherboard: X570 Tomahawk Wifi

RAM: G.Skill TridentZ Neo DDR4 32GB (2 x 16) 3600 CL 16

CPU FAN: Noctua NH-D15S Chromax.black

GPU: ASUS ROG Strix 3080 OC RTX

PSU: Asus ROG Strix 850W PSU White edition

CASE: Phanteks Eclipse P600s

NVME: Gigabyte AORUS 1TB PCIe 4.0 + Samsung 970 EVO Plus 1TB

SSD (SATA) : 870 EVO 4 TB

CASE FANS: Lian Li UNI FAN SL120
Hope you're not playing minecraft on that? :D

Mind you I've been stupidly addicted to Valheim, over 100 hours clocked up in 2 weeks.

Last edited:

Juve92

Jan 18, 2016
Apex Legends is my BR game of choice. I cant deal with COD, too many cheaters and toxic cunts tbh
True. Getting worse and worse with each passing day, and it's easy for cheaters to open a new account right away if they eventually do get a ban. It's unplayable. (Warzone)

I like Apex, but there are no solos :sad:

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Apex Legends is my BR game of choice. I cant deal with COD, too many cheaters and toxic cunts tbh
I generally avoid playing those sort of games, as you say full of cheaters and toxic cunts. Then again I have the Cronus zen scripting device...

- - - Updated - - -

Did anyone try the latest iteration of Microsoft Flight Simulator?
Yeah, don't play with a joy stick, its annoying AF, stick to a game pad.

I wouldn't pay full price for it i don't think, best to stick with game pass, but its nice to download free user made graphical updates on buildings, planes and places. I mainly download the football stadiums. One guy re did the entire city of Turin, quite a large download as you can imagine.

IliveForJuve

Burn this club
Jan 17, 2011
I generally avoid playing those sort of games, as you say full of cheaters and toxic cunts. Then again I have the Cronus zen scripting device...

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah, don't play with a joy stick, its annoying AF, stick to a game pad.

I wouldn't pay full price for it i don't think, best to stick with game pass, but its nice to download free user made graphical updates on buildings, planes and places. I mainly download the football stadiums. One guy re did the entire city of Turin, quite a large download as you can imagine.
You are exactly the type of person I would imagine using a Cronus :disagree:

- - - Updated - - -

Any Euro tuzzers fancy a game of Fifa?

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Know it's been out for a long time now, but have you guys ever played "Inside"?

Coolest final part of a videogame I've ever played, no joke :lol:

If you like Limbo or little Nightmares, play Inside too.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)