General Gaming Thread (All Platforms) (29 Viewers)

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
So I hear No Man's Sky is pretty good now. Anyone played it?
I reinstalled it after the last update and played it for a while it’s 10 times more interesting now. Planets are more diverse, graphics are better and a lot of the boring grinding is gone. Big if here but if they had released it in this current state it would have been praised to the heavens.

Buy on AliExpress.com

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
Sounds like Cyberpunk has numerous bugs. What were they working on this whole time then? Seems like nothing too game breaking at least.

https://www.pcgamer.com/how-buggy-is-cyberpunk-2077-really/
The girl who made the review video for gamespot is being skinned alive :lol: with good reason though. She was “there’s too much to do” but also “I wish there was more to do” while saying she’s not really into RPGs, doing side quests or getting into any of the crafting stuff. IGN level shit.

IliveForJuve

Burn this club
Jan 17, 2011
I went from Xbox One X to PC, huge difference. Feels like a totally different game.

Did you play blackout? my fav BR game..
I'm sure the difference in FPS gives PC players a big advantage. Plus all the extra settings PC players have like FOV sliders and affected FOV.

I also play with at least 130ms ping but most of the the time it's 180-250 cause my country is chit. Can't wait to be in England to play with 20ms ping.

Ping aside, the biggest factor in my performance is the people I play with. The guys I play with the most have
0.50, 0.70 and 0.90 k/d. When I play with people equally skilled or better than me, my weekly k/d is always above 3.

And nope. I didn't play Blackout. MW 2019 was my first CoD since MW II.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 21)