General Gaming Thread (All Platforms) (52 Viewers)

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Anybody played the Tony Hawk 1&2 remaster? It's supposed to be really good. I feel like having a blast back to when I was 16 years old.

Skate series came along and kind of blew it out of the water. EA Cunts are also making a new game, although it looks like it will be next gen. Unfortunately because it's EA they will make a good game and then do a yearly 'patch' and paid DLCs.

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
my gosh I remember when I was a kid playing Age of Empires a lot.
Then it came Empire Earth and specially the multi-player was quite funny.
I liked the mid no siege no reli games the most

Apr 15, 2006
@witchergame
The Witcher 3 is coming to the next generation! A visually and technically enhanced version of the game will be available for purchase for PC and next-gen consoles & as a free update for owners of the game on PC, @Xbox One and @PlayStation 4.

I wouldn't mind a 3rd playthrough.
Free update! Unlike a lot of other publishers.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
my gosh I remember when I was a kid playing Age of Empires a lot.
Then it came Empire Earth and specially the multi-player was quite funny.
I liked the mid no siege no reli games the most
AOE 2 definitive version is actually very different to the original in terms of the available civilisations (a lot more than the original), AI difficulties and I swear even the bombard towers are relatively useless compared to the original

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
https://www.bloomberg.com/news/arti...ethesda-studios-for-7-5-billion-to-boost-xbox

:numnum:

- - - Updated - - -

@AFL_ITALIA :p

Zenimax Media - Bethesda, id Software, Arkane, Machine Games, Alpha Dog, Tango Gameworks and Roundhouse Studios.

Including franchises like Doom,
Future Elder Scrolls, Fallout and Skyrim games most likely microsoft exclusive.
I doubt it tbh. They would lose mountains of money. Maybe timed exclusives.

- - - Updated - - -

I’ll say this though, if all those games go into the game pass thing I’d consider having two consoles. As broken as they are I’ve been playing the Elder Scrolls/Fallout Series for far too long not to want to check whatever new stuff comes out.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
I doubt it tbh. They would lose mountains of money. Maybe timed exclusives.

- - - Updated - - -

I’ll say this though, if all those games go into the game pass thing I’d consider having two consoles. As broken as they are I’ve been playing the Elder Scrolls/Fallout Series for far too long not to want to check whatever new stuff comes out.
Wouldn't be too sure. It's all about finally having great exclusives imo. I can see them being Xbox/microsoft exclusive in the future, not just timed exclusives.

Same here. As broken as they are, always checking out Fallout (except for their latest disaster). Massive fanbase, Doom too.

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
https://www.bloomberg.com/news/arti...ethesda-studios-for-7-5-billion-to-boost-xbox

:numnum:

- - - Updated - - -

@AFL_ITALIA :p

Zenimax Media - Bethesda, id Software, Arkane, Machine Games, Alpha Dog, Tango Gameworks and Roundhouse Studios.

Including franchises like Doom,
Future Elder Scrolls, Fallout and Skyrim games most likely microsoft exclusive.
I heard :sigh:

I think they'll be timed exclusives too. If not, I do still have my laptop if it comes down to it :p

I just hope that they don't end up like Rare.

May 26, 2016
Anybody played the Tony Hawk 1&2 remaster? It's supposed to be really good. I feel like having a blast back to when I was 16 years old.

Skate series came along and kind of blew it out of the water. EA Cunts are also making a new game, although it looks like it will be next gen. Unfortunately because it's EA they will make a good game and then do a yearly 'patch' and paid DLCs.

Yeah i played it and completed it, all challenges etc. Its fun and a proper nostalgia trip. Its not that interesting once you complete it tho.

Now im back to WOW Classic like the real boomer i am.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 50)