General Gaming Thread (All Platforms) (21 Viewers)

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Oh, you mean the game that Microsoft revealed the trailer for 7 months ago, and here we are in July, and still no gameplay? That one, you mean? The ONE game that I was looking forward to seeing some gameplay?

7 months, and nothing :howler:
Yes, that one.

:p

It's gonna be good. No worries. Ain't gonna crackdown.

:scared:

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
And........................................................

Come to find out..............................................

That the ONE game they had that was showing any sort of gameplay

Was not running on a Series X, but on a PC. What the fuck are they doing.

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
@Osman Finally got a chance to put in a few hours playing Ghost of Tsushima. It’s gotta be the most beautiful graphics I’ve seen, the world looks stunning (Except maybe for the water) and alive. It just invites you to explore. the brutal combat is also fantastic. You feel the weight of the sword.

Also just realized it’s a PlayStation exclusive. I mean Microsoft wants to compete against this? With what, Halo? They got NO chance.

CrimsonianKing

Jan 16, 2013
I mean, they aren't gonna catch up within a year, but they definitely realized that this is their biggest weakness. They didn't buy 3rd party studios just for fun.
They should have had something at release. By the time they come up with something unique they will be too far behind. Remember before current gen came out everybody was still riding the 360 ( I had a 360 not a ps3) wave then they messed up with the price and overwhelming non-video game features nobody wanted and eventually the lack of good exclusives.

Im sure they won’t make those two mistakes again except, and the most important thing, still no games.

CrimsonianKing

Jan 16, 2013
@KB824 @Osman How far are you guys in Ghost?

I'm still impressed on how realistic the world looks. I mean the terrain; hills, trees, rocks it's like everything has a reason why it was put there, the open spaces where you see the horizon and there's something about the distance of things you get the feel you're in a real place in the real world.

It's nothing like the copy and paste worlds of Assassin's creed or Far Cry. Very few games have successfully made worlds with that kind of depth.

Really looking forward to next gen games.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Microsoft should have made Halo Infinite a Series X only title.

That's it. That is all it would have taken for Microsoft to fly out of the gates for this next generation. But they chose not to. And what they have done, is they have given no reasons whatsoever to upgrade.

I have a One X, and my games look terrific on them. Why am I going to spend at least 400.00 on a new console that will only make the games that I already own, that are available for a system I already have, that already look great, look even better?

Makes no sense to me.

- - - Updated - - -

@KB824 @Osman How far are you guys in Ghost?

I'm still impressed on how realistic the world looks. I mean the terrain; hills, trees, rocks it's like everything has a reason why it was put there, the open spaces where you see the horizon and there's something about the distance of things you get the feel you're in a real place in the real world.

It's nothing like the copy and paste worlds of Assassin's creed or Far Cry. Very few games have successfully made worlds with that kind of depth.

Really looking forward to next gen games.

It looks great next to my unopened copies of MLB 20, Romance of the Three Kingdoms 14, and Iron Man VR. :lol:

- - - Updated - - -

If the biggest selling point that Microsoft has in backwards compatibility, that is a big fucking problem.

I didn't buy my PS3 so that I could play my PS2 and PS1 titles.

I didn't buy my One X so that I could play 360 Titles.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 16)