General Gaming Thread (All Platforms) (28 Viewers)

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
I bought the new Devil May Cry this morning. I don't know why I did. I'll never get to play it while Stephen is awake.
Devil May cry is too quick of a game for my 31 year old eyes ;)

Did they bring back the original Dante for this? They replaced him for some boygroup lookalike the last time around iirc.

Btw. How can they release this, after like 100 years of developing, with a straight face:

Buy on AliExpress.com

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Devil May cry is too quick of a game for my 31 year old eyes ;)

Did they bring back the original Dante for this? They replaced him for some boygroup lookalike the last time around iirc.

Btw. How can they release this, after like 100 years of developing, with a straight face:

He has a more weathered look to him. What I can tell you, from my very limited playtime, is that the gameplay is insane. It might be the best in the series.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
And make their games Playstation exclusives?
They may make some of them exclusive, but they may also make some other franchises multi platform, such as the sports titles. If this goes through, you can guarantee that at least 1 of GTA or RDR is Playstation Exclusive from now on. There are rumors that this could be funded by Sony selling off their movies division. Honestly, the Playstation adn their TV's are really the only profitable entities that Sony has.

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
What I'm curious about is whether it will be just like past consoles when the games that come out at release day (or the few months after) are any good.

They're usually pretty shit games. It's AT LEAST 2 years into a new console when the real "next gen" graphics games start to come out.

But Can you imagine something like GTA coming out in a bundle right away? Sales would be astronomical (Not that it won't be already).

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
I want them to bundle it with Cyberpunk 2077, that should be hall of fame worthy combo for a new console.
Maaan, just thinking of Cyberpunk 2077 makes me salivate. I'm back playing Witcher 3 for the third time after finishing it twice already (w all the expansions).

I was playing AC Odyssey (another copy and paste game) and damn, it's almost 4 years later and they got nothing on Witcher 3. Graphics, story, mechanics, gameplay, everything is so superior it's not even funny.

CD Projekt are my favorite developers out there because they don't cut corners. You know their shit will be well detailed and polished.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Sounds like it's going to be great, but also super expensive.
I usually wait for the 1st or 2nd price drop, which doesn't take all that long most of the time. Until then i can live with the old system, it's not like it'll drop dead after the launch of the new consoles. Cyberpunk is going to come out on both anyway, current and next gen consoles.

- - - Updated - - -

...was playing AC Odyssey (another copy and paste game)
:agree: Literally all ubisoft games are the same.

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
I usually wait for the 1st or 2nd price drop, which doesn't take all that long most of the time. Until then i can live with the old system, it's not like it'll drop dead after the launch of the new consoles. Cyberpunk is going to come out on both anyway, current and next gen consoles.

- - - Updated - - -

:agree: Literally all ubisoft games are the same.
Usually how long do you find that takes? The Switch is already two years old and still the same price, but this could be a Nintendo thing too.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 19)