General Gaming Thread (All Platforms) (41 Viewers)

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
Been playing Vampyr. Far from being a triple A but still interesting enough. Reminds me of VTM bloodlines.

- - - Updated - - -

Bought The Council as it is currently on sale. Really liking it so far. Recommended if you like detective and story driven games.
Looks interesting. For PC? I might get it when it’s cheap for ps4

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Wondering if Days Gone will live up to the hype
The more that is being shown, the better it looks. It appears that this game has come a very long way since it was first shown. Sony has allowed players who have early copies to upload the first hour of gameplay. I haven't had a chance to check it out yet.

- - - Updated - - -

You guys heard about Google stadia?

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

It's all about the games, as is the case with any new platform.

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
This is a game series i never understood the hype for tbh. I tried it, but it did absolutely nothing for me.

Bethesda might trick me into buying Rage 2. Liked the first one a lot.
I'm not obsessed with it like some people are, but I just find it fun to play. The splitscreen co-op added a lot to it for me too, not something you see much of these days anymore, and the humor just gives it a different feel.

One can only resist Todd's call for so long.

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
You guys heard about Google stadia?

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk
I’ve seen a lot of comments, people saying we’re not ready for this yet but I remember the same people saying we wouldn’t be able to stream movies and stuff, and hell you can stream in 4k with just decent internet nowadays. It’s inevitable.

I think the real fight will be between exclusives. Imo It’s the only way consoles can fight back against this. It’s like buying a PlayStation because you know it’s the only way to play God of War, Last of Us and so on... People will still buy them over Stadia because of that reason.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002

Jon Berenthal character D Walker, was in latest Wildlands mission as your friend and fellow Ghost, so its a nice change to make him the main villain of this game.

13 minutes of gameplay, they made it much more survivalistic game over wildlands (still playing it online), first story presentation, gameplay starts around 9th minute:

@CR 7 @DAiDEViL :tuttosport: :tuttosport:

Last edited:

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015

Jon Berenthal character D Walker, was in latest Wildlands mission as your friend and fellow Ghost, so its a nice change to make him the main villain of this game.

13 minutes of gameplay, they made it much more survivalistic game over wildlands (still playing it online), first story presentation, gameplay starts around 9th minute:

@CR 7 @DAiDEViL :tuttosport: :tuttosport:
:tup: Maybe when it's for sale. but i've kinda given up on ubisoft.

- - - Updated - - -

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 31)