General Gaming Thread (All Platforms) (17 Viewers)

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Maybe it's a discount here at the moment. I saw Bloodborn for 21 euro yesterday and I've seen plenty for 21-30 euros. And they are all good games, not some shitty ones.
Normal price right now. It's that cheap on Amazon too. Goes for other big titles as well. It's one of the up sides if you buy late into a system that's been there for years, you'll have plenty of great games to choose from and for reasonable money as well.

- - - Updated - - -

I paid 150$ for the Pokemon Let's Go Pikachu, so I can have a controller that's a pokeball. Makes me feel like a REAL pokemon master
Oh shut up :lol:

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Maybe it's a discount here at the moment. I saw Bloodborn for 21 euro yesterday and I've seen plenty for 21-30 euros. And they are all good games, not some shitty ones.
It's between 60-100 euros here for new games. 60 regular and at most expensive with deluxe special edition ones.

Under that figure to all the way to 20-30 are discounted games, generally few years old or indie games, or digital download games. You can find really good discounts on PSstore.

Now in Christmas and New years period, everything will be extremely good discounts.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Never bought a deluxe anything :stuckup:

We usually get them for the normal price of the game anyway from this one Best Buy we shop at :p
Did you hear about the new stunt Bethesda pulled with their Dark-Rum bottle? :lol3: You can't make this shit up. I hope some angry nerds are gonna sue them scam artists for false advertising.

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
Anyone ever played Subnautica??

I remember watching a few videos of those Youtube gaming series way back and got pretty hooked.

When I heard it was coming to PS4 I had to buy it and I did last night.

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
Anyone ever played Subnautica??

I remember watching a few videos of those Youtube gaming series way back and got pretty hooked.

When I heard it was coming to PS4 I had to buy it and I did last night.
I've watched a few videos on it too a while back and also thought it looked great. Didn't go for it though, just don't really have the time to play many games now. What do you think of it?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 16)