General Gaming Thread (All Platforms) (16 Viewers)

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Really loved Fallout 3, New Vegas not so much. Probably would have liked Fallout 4 too but just don't have enough time to play it.
Fallout 3, for me, is easily the worst of the bunch (still good obviously.)

But i simply love the setting of New Vegas. The world of Fallout 3 looked horrible blank to me and the grungy green/grey color didn't cut it for me atmosphere wise. Such a downer to play :p

Buy on AliExpress.com

Lapa

FLY, EAGLES FLY
Sep 29, 2008
Fallout 3, for me, is easily the worst of the bunch (still good obviously.)

But i simply love the setting of New Vegas. The world of Fallout 3 looked horrible blank to me and the grungy green/grey color didn't cut it for me atmosphere wise. Such a downer to play :p
It was the opposite for me. I just loved the DC in F3...the desert in NV was boring and I was really disappointed with Las Vegas. But I played it through (and it was probably the best game that year). That Ranger armor (or what the fuck was it) was just gorgeous.

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
:D I’ve been really enjoying RDR 2. Haven’t had the time to play a lot but the little I did I’m impressed. Great story, atmosphere and vibe. Love the amount of details and little things they added in, really adds to the immersion. I’m having a blast so far.

Watch and learn, Bethesda!! @AFL_ITALIA

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
:D I’ve been really enjoying RDR 2. Haven’t had the time to play a lot but the little I did I’m impressed. Great story, atmosphere and vibe. Love the amount of details and little things they added in, really adds to the immersion. I’m having a blast so far.

Watch and learn, Bethesda!! @AFL_ITALIA
I'm enjoying it too. I don't like how you seemingly can't really fast travel much outside of from your camp. It's a pain in the ass to run across the entire map anytime you want to do something. Also accidentally running into someone and getting a bounty is pretty annoying too. Only happened once, but regardless.

But the worst of all, the fucking weight system. I am always underweight, no matter what. This ends up meaning I die easier, and it's so ridiculously frustrating. I wish there was a way to turn it off.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Can't wait for Battlefield V.

They've gotten tons of shit for their shite trailers and waman in WW2, but now that it's out , it looks great from what i've seen.

I don't need a video game to teach me and be like 100% historically accurate. I just want fun/a good shooter.

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
I'm enjoying it too. I don't like how you seemingly can't really fast travel much outside of from your camp. It's a pain in the ass to run across the entire map anytime you want to do something. Also accidentally running into someone and getting a bounty is pretty annoying too. Only happened once, but regardless.

But the worst of all, the fucking weight system. I am always underweight, no matter what. This ends up meaning I die easier, and it's so ridiculously frustrating. I wish there was a way to turn it off.
Eat more, damnit! You'll be overweight in no time. I'm actually overweight now come to think of it and I don't really eat much.

I like the growing hair system. Been trying to find the hair growth tonic to make it to 10, wanna see how caveman i can get.

This is one game I really didn't read or watch anything about just so I could experience everything for the first time. Its better this way, its surprise after surprise.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
I'm full 10 on beard and and hair, because I take 3 hair tonics a day, I don't think I need it anymore but I still drink 3 tonics a day, I may need rehab :D

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
Eat more, damnit! You'll be overweight in no time. I'm actually overweight now come to think of it and I don't really eat much.

I like the growing hair system. Been trying to find the hair growth tonic to make it to 10, wanna see how caveman i can get.

This is one game I really didn't read or watch anything about just so I could experience everything for the first time. Its better this way, its surprise after surprise.
I literally stand there slamming down assorted biscuits, cheese, and the soup and nothing changes. I remember I went from underweight to normal for like 10 minutes, my proudest accomplishment thus far.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)