General Gaming Thread (All Platforms) (23 Viewers)

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
After 70hr of playing time I finally beat Mass Effect Andromeda. Good game with a lot of flaws. Mostly boring missions but some nice ones.

I see why it got the hate it did but I don't condone it. It surely had potential to be so much more though. Overall it was mostly entertaining.

I'd place it just a hair above the first Mass Effect and definitely behind 2 and 3.

Buy on AliExpress.com

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
I need help.

I can't fucking do this on my own :lol:
Was planning on getting it - and i will, but for now i'm watching streamers playing it for me instead. Don't have the nerves for that shit at the moment, but the soundtrack and artstyle alone are worth the money, so i'll get it anyway.

...the speedrun record is like 40 minutes btw. :lol:

Good luck :p

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Was planning on getting it - and i will, but for now i'm watching streamers playing it for me instead. Don't have the nerves for that shit at the moment, but the soundtrack and artstyle alone are worth the money, so i'll get it anyway.

...the speedrun record is like 40 minutes btw. :lol:

Good luck :p
It is actually beautiful to watch while you're playing. It takes me back to when I was a little boy and these types of cartoons were on TV all the time back in the 70's.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
I'm not sure if many of you here is into online tactical shooters (console or PC) like I been since Socom 1 PS2 days (tried everything but COD shit mostly), but this clip is pure awesome :D Cuz it reminds me of shit we used to do between clan matches etc

@King of Kings @Hustini (for music choice :D)

P.S For PS4 players, there is a free shooter called America's army: Proving grounds on PS store now, tho sadly it seems to be available only for the north american market right now. Its a port from PC, really old game too (but lives to test of time), I been badly wanting to play it, but PS store wont let me :p (I prefer playing on console over PC)

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Socom :heart: was great, but i'm not into shooters anymore, maybe a quick Battlefield round every once in a while, but that's it.

COD :disagree: :rolleyes:
Yeah there has been a drought in quality online shooters for a while now, dont play much else except play this one now for that quick fix, now that it has PVP released (before was just co-op campaign, got boring quick until now):

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
So, I'm 48 years old, and by right, I should not be even the least bit remotely excited about Super Mario Odyssey.

I shouldn't.

Right?

But I am.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 19)