General Gaming Thread (All Platforms) (35 Viewers)

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
Havent yet, but will do.

Excellent timing for that 1060. Good performance and doesnt heat the entire room, especially now its almost july :D
Make sure you do. Probably one of the best games ever imo. solid 10/10.

Well it's winter here so AMD might be better :p except all the new amd cards are sold out for weeks because of some new coin mining thing. But I still probably would've got the 1060 anyway, better value now than 570/580 and being 6gb as well.

Buy on AliExpress.com

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
OT, but I hate when they just throw 1000's of meaningless side missions into games. They are most likely always the same and just there to stretch the playtime even more. It's a disease of open world gaming.
That's pretty much the problem with Andromeda. The really good missions are buried under a bunch of boring ones. It's still a very enjoyable game, don't get the hate.

Which makes me wonder @Vinny Del Pogba did you fight the architect, the big ass machine?

adRHCP

Nov 7, 2012
:lol:

Who needs a Switch if there are already PS4 and Xbox One?
I don't find appealing most of the "AAA" titles that come out on those consoles, most of them seem like sterile souless generic games. There's still some I'd like to try, but I'd much rather spend my money where I find the most appealing titles for my taste.

- - - Updated - - -

:tuttosport::tuttosport:

i know that's why i want :tuttosport:
and i wanna reply pkm coliseum and pkm gale of darkness, should be on virtual console
I hope the rumour of the GameCube virtual console is true, that's my all-time favorite console :vidal:

The Switch is gonna have a lit library, I'm really glad I got it so early.

Still wishing for some more Wii U ports since I skiped it :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 31)