General Gaming Thread (All Platforms) (24 Viewers)

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
OK a little update as I'm trying to finish this game as fast as I can. It's been with me for 2 months almost so it's about time...

I got the master override and I'm going to destroy Hades. Where am I?
Now you are at the end, my friend.

Good luck with that :D. That last battle is a mother fucker. Make sure that you are fully equipped with health potions, and any ammunition that has to do with fire and removing components.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Just a warning. All of the beasts are corrupted, and try as they might to help you fend them off so that you can focus on the Deathbringer, your partners won't help out all that much.

Keep moving, find all of the herbs you can, be quick when opening the crates (They will have more potions).

You can equip the tripcaster if you feel that you can set the wires quickly enough.

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
Just a warning. All of the beasts are corrupted, and try as they might to help you fend them off so that you can focus on the Deathbringer, your partners won't help out all that much.

Keep moving, find all of the herbs you can, be quick when opening the crates (They will have more potions).

You can equip the tripcaster if you feel that you can set the wires quickly enough.
:tup: triple arrow for the win

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
Now you are at the end, my friend.

Good luck with that :D. That last battle is a mother fucker. Make sure that you are fully equipped with health potions, and any ammunition that has to do with fire and removing components.

If you haven't already gotten it the special Armour is useful as well.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk
Easiest battle of all. And im playing it on hard. Triple arrow on the components, hide behind something, repeat, success on the first try.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Yakuza or persona?

Yakuza is very long and a bit tedious but it's fun, a really ridiculous but very detailed game. Story is gripping as well.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk
Persona. I am a big fan of the series.

And to top everything off I went and bought a Nintendo switch as well.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 15)