General Gaming Thread (All Platforms) (13 Viewers)

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
What allways kills Nintendo is games, I dont care as much for handheld but actual new good projects. And Nintendo allways limited itself by focusing too much on kid nostalgia and old played out franchises rehashed to get with the times. So as genius as this new console looks, it will fall flat if they dont keep up to date with new games like Playstation and Xbox does and give us plenty of options to choose from instead of the same set of limited list of games, or delayed releases etc.

The trailer for the console looks promising on that score, because they showed a range in games to play, mainstream popular games and not just their niche collection.

Also huge plus for the innovative looking controlls.

Klovn

#MakeTuzGreatAgain
Jul 28, 2011
Yes, :tuttosport: been waiting for it for weeks.

Haven't been able to play Skyrim since I got a new pc, more than a year now. Something with I need to cap fps at 60. No idea how to fix it.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Someone pull the plug and let Nintendo die already. It's not funny anymore.

Anyways, I rediscovered Alan Wake for Halloween, what a great game :delpiero:
(you can get a download code for 5€ on ebay.)

Fint

Aug 13, 2010
Yes, :tuttosport: been waiting for it for weeks.

Haven't been able to play Skyrim since I got a new pc, more than a year now. Something with I need to cap fps at 60. No idea how to fix it.
:boh:

Haven't watched any of the game play trailers, want as much of it as possible to remain a surprise (graphic upgrades I mean).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)