General Gaming Thread (All Platforms) (32 Viewers)

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
I bought the game over the weekend.

After playing it, my goal now is to find a planet that most closely resembles earth and rename it after my son. And then hope that someone else stumbles across it.

That's it.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Anyone have been playing Walking dead road to survival? Maybe fans of The walking dead series/comics? Downloaded it several months ago and has been holding me ever since. Basically it's a digital card game, where you fight against other players and factions, build your team, increase your rep, participate in tournaments... The game may seem a bit slow if you dont spend and some people in my faction have spent thousands euros so far, but you can still progress at decent pace without it.

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
There is supposed to be one very soon. Maybe it will be better with the PSVR, who knows.
Meh, I've moved on. I've already put 100+ plus hours into the game so at least my money was worth it in that sense. The potential for this to be a fantastic game is still there, they have a solid base but to really do would take a drastic humangous overhaul OR pretty much add everything that was promised before, which let's be honest, won't happen.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Lol that was hilarious, thank God I didn't buy it and waited for reviews.

There's a friend of ours, huge Sci fi nerd who is one of the most calm guys you would ever meet, who we troll by simply asking how is it going on NMS, you found Sean Murray's ego floating in deep space yet lol.

He goes on this huge funny tirades full of questions every time lol, kinda like the journo in that clip asking what is there to do in the game except smell the flowers. The disappointment is real.

Skickat från min SM-G930F via Tapatalk

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 27)