General Gaming Thread (All Platforms) (37 Viewers)

Gerd

Dec 25, 2011
more tomb raider

- - - Updated - - -

talking about how detailed lara is :rolleyes: . The only detail we need to know about is if her boobs got bigger .

- - - Updated - - -

Is it just me or lara looks a bit like monica belluci ?

- - - Updated - - -

FFVII :tuttosport:

- - - Updated - - -

Same trailer of the sony conference for FFVII , if anyone was doubting it will a console exclusive it is not , it will be a timed exclusive . A new mobile kingdom of hearts . Looks like a full game though not a freemium game .

- - - Updated - - -

Kingdom Hearts III :tuttosport:

Gerd

Dec 25, 2011
Man , kindgom of heart is returning , final fantasy VII is finally being remade and fallout is also back . People will have a lot less to complain next year . The only thing missing is valve coming out of nowhere and saying "Half Life 3 Confirmed!"

- - - Updated - - -

Will hitman have a singleplayer campaign ?

- - - Updated - - -

Triad wars looked like a new sleeping dogs

Gerd

Dec 25, 2011
DEUSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
EXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

- - - Updated - - -

ffs use a fucking translator . Extremely difficult to follow what he is saying .

- - - Updated - - -

Enix announcing the creation of a new studio and a new RPG . The guy was waiting for some claps , but the crowd was totally mute .

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
who actually asked for a new nier game?

it had an interesting story, but it was very self contained and no room for sequels. sooo how they gon explain that?

Gerd

Dec 25, 2011
who actually asked for a new nier game?

it had an interesting story, but it was very self contained and no room for sequels. sooo how they gon explain that?
The first game wasn't that good to begin with . Imho they just wanted to release another jrpg and decided to not go with an original IP and work on a sequel instead , althrough it still doesn't make much sense since I am pretty sure they could have found a ton of other more interesting IPs in their arsenal with much more recognition .

- - - Updated - - -

I thought so too , but if it is an exclusive why wasn't it mentioned in the sony conference ? Makes no sense . Also pissed at sony for not showing new footage of Deep Down :(

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
The first game wasn't that good to begin with . Imho they just wanted to release another jrpg and decided to not go with an original IP and work on a sequel instead , althrough it still doesn't make much sense since I am pretty sure they could have found a ton of other more interesting IPs in their arsenal with much more recognition .

- - - Updated - - -

I thought so too , but if it is an exclusive why wasn't it mentioned in the sony conference ? Makes no sense . Also pissed at sony for not showing new footage of Deep Down :(
Sony will only really announce exclusives for their system that are either developed or published by Sony.

It's Square Enix's IP, so they should be the ones to announce it. We already know that Deep Down is on its way.

Gerd

Dec 25, 2011
Sony will only really announce exclusives for their system that are either developed or published by Sony.

It's Square Enix's IP, so they should be the ones to announce it. We already know that Deep Down is on its way.
They were the first to announce FFVII and that's a multiplat so I see no reason they shouldn't announce a console exclusive . Deep down it's on it's way , but imho they still have showed too little of that title and they should start to build more hype around it .

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
They were the first to announce FFVII and that's a multiplat so I see no reason they shouldn't announce a console exclusive . Deep down it's on it's way , but imho they still have showed too little of that title and they should start to build more hype around it .
Because they need to leave something for the actual developers at their own press conferences.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 35)