General Gaming Thread (All Platforms) (35 Viewers)

Gerd

Dec 25, 2011
Ubisof recap

A big improvement over the EA conference imho . They had me from the first minute when they presented the new south park game :tuttosport::tuttosport::tuttosport: , extremely excited for this one . For honor looked great too , fucking medieval combat :weee: , love the trailer and the gameplay demo . Anno 2005 looks pretty nice too while the division looks like more of the same . Rainbow Six doesn't impress me that much , they try to overdramatize , but I would like to see actual gameplay by actual people and if possible hear the actual discussions and look forward to the "I fucked your mom" comments . They had a low point with the dance game and Derulos live singing was attrocius :lol: . AC syndicate is more of the same and the new ghost recon while it looks cool imho it is similar to the division . When Yves presented the new Ghost Recon and said "we bring new IP and revitalize old ones" I was truly hoping about a new Prince Of Persia , but I guess with AC around they have no intention to release a new POP :sad: . Also there are a lot of Tom Clancy's games going around . Tom Clancy's : "The Division , Ghost Recon , Rainbow Six" , the only thing missing was presenting a new Splinter Cell to complete the collection .

Game for which I am more excited about is definetly south park followed by For Honour who has me very curious .

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Ff7 REMAKE!!!!!!!!!!!!

_!_£_£_9_#9!0#7#/*\£:£\£€6+$----!!!!!!!!##############''###!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

- - - Updated - - -

AAAAAAAIIIIIIIIGGGGHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

- - - Updated - - -

Oh god I'm gonna cry

Gerd

Dec 25, 2011
FINAL FANTASY VII REMAKE :tuttosport:

- - - Updated - - -

They are kickstarting shenmue , great from sony to give time to their kickstarter

- - - Updated - - -

Althrough I must say they could have easily funded the game themselves

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 32)