General Gaming Thread (All Platforms) (38 Viewers)

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
graphics aren't as bad as people say , the general visual is still off imho .

- - - Updated - - -

ffs , fuck iphone , they should release this on android
Doesn't look good either. Way behind newer games. But who cares, the gameplay looks great. And love the new additions.
aah ahahahah ha graphics all u guys care about?

wtf wtf this is literally going to be the best game ever

gta v looks like a piece of shit now

- - - Updated - - -

Was very excited about this , but my hype has gone a little bit down after this last gameplay trailer . While I will still most definetly get the game and think it will be a good game , it kind of feels like it has lost what made fallout unique , lost a little bit of it's vibe imho .

The realease date it's exellent news though , need to wait only till november .
are you out of your fucking mind

it looks fucking incredible

mind blowing

its like the same jump from fallout 1/2 to 3/nv and now to 4

Buy on AliExpress.com

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
airships nukes custom guns custom armor

power armor actually looks fucking tank now

arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

- - - Updated - - -

Visually it looks nothing impressive but i really liked the new features. It looks fun.
wow something is wrong with you

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

this is way more than i was expecting. insane.

- - - Updated - - -

how can i live until november

- - - Updated - - -

JETPACKS WTF

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
Nobody is insane. Bethesda is famous for the content in their games, not for top notch graphics. That's where they always excel.

Watching it again, some great fucking content that is. Customization galore.

- - - Updated - - -

Actually @ZoSo, i've finally been able to watch it in 1080p (Twitch quality wasn't the best), and i take it back. It looks good indeed. Has style.

It has all the ingredients we've always wanted in a Fallout game. This will be epic.

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
The graphics are insane too, seriously the whole thing is like 32983490823590235902353/10

I swear it looks like an ever bigger jump from 3/nv than from fallout 1/2 to 3/nv

- - - Updated - - -

the best part was the end just all the action. the power armor, nukes galore, the gore, the burrowing radscorpions and deathclaws, the androids, fly in a freking vertibird, the graphics, power armor is fucking hulking now but looks so strong, jetpack on power armor wtf, the graphics

the everything

oh lawd

lawd

- - - Updated - - -

this this this

CrimsonianKing

Jan 16, 2013
Best part to me is that they FINALLY realized they needed to focus on story. Your character now has a voice, a personality. Something you can feel attached to. It's a game changer for the series. Like i said, it's like they got all the things that were missing in previous Fallout games and got them all done. The dynamic conversation, customization and so on...

And I'm sure Elder Scrolls will follow.

Ken

The Dutch Touch
Aug 17, 2007
it's already the best game ever

- - - Updated - - -

FUCKING IRON MAN POWER ARMOR
:agree:

I've played plenty of RPGs since Fallout3, but watching all of this makes me realise how much Fallout stands out for me personally. The whole setting and that Fallout vibe with truly epic music.. no game can match it.

Now it's finally as interactive as you'd want it to be.. you can build settlements, build your own guns, armour... use all that (previously useless) shit you find throughout the place. Add to that all this jetpack and vertibird action... it looks perfect.

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011

I've played plenty of RPGs since Fallout3, but watching all of this makes me realise how much Fallout stands out for me personally. The whole setting and that Fallout vibe with truly epic music.. no game can match it.

Now it's finally as interactive as you'd want it to be.. you can build settlements, build your own guns, armour... use all that (previously useless) shit you find throughout the place. Add to that all this jetpack and vertibird action... it looks perfect.
It's like all the awesome stuff I thought could be in fallout and then some. they have truly exceeded all expectations, and they only showed like 10-20 mins.

- - - Updated - - -

CrimsonianKing

Jan 16, 2013

Maybe because it's the only open world RPG outside of the fantasy genre that's really up there. It's too unique.

And it's good that they're making you use all the shit you find (Witcher is like that).

Ken

The Dutch Touch
Aug 17, 2007
Yup. I've just finished Witcher3 and even though I think it's excellent, these games with potions, magic and all that will never quite be as good as Fallout for me.

Fint

Aug 13, 2010
Blowing a dude's head off with a teddy bear :lol:

I hope all that useless crap like cutlery and empty nuka bottles can be used as improvised ammo?

Cannot wait for this game.

CrimsonianKing

Jan 16, 2013
Yup. I've just finished Witcher3 and even though I think it's excellent, these games with potions, magic and all that will never quite be as good as Fallout for me.
It comes down to a matter of taste. They both offer different things. I like both genres equally. Fallout stabds out more not only because it's a good series but because it's unique. There are hundreds of fantasy games out there.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 32)