General Gaming Thread (All Platforms) (39 Viewers)

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
True, had forgotten about that. Even though they published it. Buggiest game ever. But we can go back to Oblivion and Skyrim, both buggy as fuck. F3 on the other hand ran just fine.

What do you mean "And that's why you don't play on console"? it doesn't matter where you play it, you shouldn't have to rely on fans making mods in order to fix bugs, you just paid full price for a friggin game. The game should be released when it's finished whether it's on the consoles or PC.
I stopped playing Skyrim due to game crashing and breaking bugs, know several people who had the same experience, just gave up due to huge technical issues on PS3.

CrimsonianKing

The end of Jihadism
Jan 16, 2013
No reason not to play on PC then. Mods, better graphics etc.
For a high end PC you'd pay at least 3,4 times the price of a console here. A top of the line video card alone costs the price of one. And there's no point in getting something cheaper and not be able to run everything on ultra. And then maybe in 3,4 years you might have to upgrade it. Not worth the trouble, not for me anyway.

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
For a high end PC you'd pay at least 3,4 times the price of a console here. A top of the line video card alone costs the price of one. And there's no point in getting something cheaper and not be able to run everything on ultra. And then maybe in 3,4 years you might have to upgrade it. Not worth the trouble, not for me anyway.
Barely, stuff isn't cheap in Australia and for a pretty good PC it costs about 2x a console, maybe a bit more. It doesn't matter what a top of the line video card costs, I paid $200 for mine a year ago and it can still run pretty much any game maxed out on 1080p or at least very high for latest releases. And what's an extra $200 in 3-4 years for a much better experience? Even if you can't run everything on ultra, that's still better than consoles which are more like medium settings.

I'm not one of those hurr durr pc master race guys but seriously PC is so much better, look at a game like Fallout/Skyrim now with mods. Not saying you can't have a console either and can't enjoy that, but really PC just blows away consoles sometimes.

Jan 5, 2007
God damn, i get pes15 and its really good.

Didnt play a single football match in a game for 3 years,things changes so much.

But master league in pes makes cm in fifa like shit.

Still pes need to do some work on the player movement, espicially in defending and the gk need some work.

@Osman @JuveJay @Scottish

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
The goalkeeper models are one of the few gameplay aspects that annoy me. They are clearly modelled on a Japanese goalkeeper, and don't reflect well on goalkeepers in general.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Nope the other one. I wonder if Hardline is good though :D
I have Battlefield 4 as well.

Hardline is more Cops and Robbers from what I understand. I wouldn't know. I saw it on sale at Best Buy for 29.99 and I bought it. It is supposed to be good.
wait and you fuckers never thought of asking me? want to buy a sharpshooter? I'm your man

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
God damn, i get pes15 and its really good.

Didnt play a single football match in a game for 3 years,things changes so much.

But master league in pes makes cm in fifa like shit.

Still pes need to do some work on the player movement, espicially in defending and the gk need some work.

@Osman @JuveJay @Scottish
It's brilliant, I've played it a fair bit on a friends' PS4 and it's the best football game I've ever played.

With me here in Mexico I've only got my PSP with PES 05, which is strange because I love half of the Juve team but also hate the other half :lol:

- - - Updated - - -

The goalkeeper models are one of the few gameplay aspects that annoy me. They are clearly modelled on a Japanese goalkeeper, and don't reflect well on goalkeepers in general.
That's lacist.

Jan 5, 2007
Am playing this game for the last two years and its awesome.
World of Tanks holds a Guinness World Record in the category of Most Players Online Simultaneously on one MOG Server. The record was registered on 23 January 2011 when the number of players on the game's Russian server totaled 91,311.[56] This record was beaten by the European server on 13 April 2012 during the anniversary special weekend where all players could enter a code to be Premium account holders for a day. Numbers of over 305,000 were recorded during this period.

As of December 2013, there are 75,000,000 registered players worldwide and a 1.1 million peak concurrent players.[57] This is an increase of 15 million over the 60 million in June 2013[58] and 30 million over the 45 million in December 2012.[59] Within two weeks of the launch of the South Korean server, the number of concurrent users in Korea reached 10,000.[60]

Attachments

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 27)