General Gaming Thread (All Platforms) (11 Viewers)

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
Thanks. I'll play it some more eventually. I have Shadow of Mordor then Dragon Age: Inquisition to play first. I actually paid for those. :)
Sure. Just make sure you play it before TW3 comes out so you can understand the story, it's a bit complex. Btw, i played it a little today just to remember it.

You know the arena right at the beginning where it automatically suggests the difficulty you should play by testing your skills in combat? It suggested i played it in Dark, which is equivalent to very hard. So it goes to show the combat system can be effective if you vary your attacking tactics.

What i like about it is that it pretty much forces you to use everything you have at your arsenal. Not every RPG does that. You can beat Skyrim playing the same way from beginning to end. The Witcher series is much more tactical oriented.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
Yeah, can't wait for that. DS1 was great, DS2 was good but not as great as 1. Apparently it was a different creator, the creator of 1 has made bloodborne however so :tup:

CrimsonianKing

Jan 16, 2013
Yeah, can't wait for that. DS1 was great, DS2 was good but not as great as 1. Apparently it was a different creator, the creator of 1 has made bloodborne however so :tup:
I am truly looking forward to The Order: 1886 in a few weeks, and Bloodborne in March.
Judging by this video do you guys think it looks a bit easier, or should i say less harder than the DS series? Maybe it's just the combat system that's more fluid?

I understand DS fans praise the game for that reason but personally I would rather have a challenging but not a die-every-10-seconds-and-go-back-to-the-beginning-to-do-it-all-over-again kind of game.

It's not only frustrating but time consuming. DS can't be beat without the help of walkthroughs unless you're beyond a hardcore nerd and literally have no life.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
I would much rather prefer a difficult experience with Bloodborne.

I really wouldn't know how else to play a title by From Software any other way

CrimsonianKing

Jan 16, 2013
Based on this it's probably as difficult but not as frustrating as DS. I can deal with that.

"game director Miyazaki says making players more proactive in combat is one of the key things the team wants to introduce in Bloodborne, a deliberate move away from the defensive engagement he saw many players who played with sword and shield in previous Souls games relied on.

In fact, Miyazaki said players who play passively in Bloodborne would be "overwhelmed", and that they needed to be aggressive at most times.

With aggression comes more death, however, but there may be some relief in that regard (or at the very least some changes). Miyazaki said that while the penalties for dying in Bloodborne had not been finalised yet, he did want the death penalty to be "not too severe this time."

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
@Zacheryah you probably know by now this is the same makers of Dark Souls. What do you think?

- - - Updated - - -

*Die in the first seconds of the game : CHECK
Looking very much forward to it cause

its from the creater of Demon souls and dark souls 1.

Dark souls 2 is a bit running out of idea's, but mostly from a different creator

One thing tho, they sure like that menu style, cause thats practically a direct copy :D

CrimsonianKing

Jan 16, 2013
There is a beta release for the new battlefield game on xbox one. I assume its also open on ps4 and pc, but i'm not sure. I dled it but havent tried it yet.
It took an eternity to download and then another to install. Before going to work i played a little earlier today and hmm... Well, as far as FPS games go, it's... Good, i guess. Won't bother buying it though.

Jul 10, 2006
Sure. Just make sure you play it before TW3 comes out so you can understand the story, it's a bit complex. Btw, i played it a little today just to remember it.

You know the arena right at the beginning where it automatically suggests the difficulty you should play by testing your skills in combat? It suggested i played it in Dark, which is equivalent to very hard. So it goes to show the combat system can be effective if you vary your attacking tactics.

What i like about it is that it pretty much forces you to use everything you have at your arsenal. Not every RPG does that. You can beat Skyrim playing the same way from beginning to end. The Witcher series is much more tactical oriented.
That's a good point.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
absolutely. it trumps on 4 by a long margin. did u ever play san andreas? it's not as good as that one. neiether in gameplay (heists excluded) , world, or story

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
by the way. pay special attention to stock market and the assasination missions. u can make millions of of that if u plan well (or use a guide online)

this way u can buy the best cars

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)