General Gaming Thread (All Platforms) (77 Viewers)

Gerd

Dec 25, 2011
Some good trailers , but in general a boring show imho , they should try do something else imho . Man the WiiU is definetly the best console out there for the moment (great PS fan here) , Mario Maker will be exellent .

The best moment of the show was when a guy from the audience shouted TIMMYYYYYYYYYYYYY just after Trey Parke's nomination for the Stick of Truth

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
:agree::sad: At first I have thought this was because i was growing up , but to say it really now I think mostly it is because games miss the WOW! factor for me . I have played games since 3 years old with the snes . At that time tech was improving very fast and every new system came with significant changes in gameplay and graphics which always left you craving for what would come up next and when it came it generally never dissapointed . I still think that there are great games out there , great stories and gameplays , but today we pretty much now what we are gonna get and there is little ground breaking stuff coming around which is sad really .

- - - Updated - - -

As for the games i'd like to replay , GTA 3, VICE CITY , SAN ANDREAS , Prince of Persia (Sands of times , Warrior Within) . Morrowind , Resident Evil 3 , The Gothic Series (I fucking love this) , Fallout 2, buggs bunny lost in time , buggs bunny time busters , MARIO BROS , TMNT the old snes games , Batman Snes games .
Prince of persia sands of time wow that game was fucking awesome! the next two games were good too, but I have very very good memories about sands of time.

Juventino[RUS]

Mar 9, 2006

:sergio:
Same piece of the repetitive shit, now they've just mixed the last of us and the uncharted, you can see it in the body movement of drake and in the battle scenes, no open world once again, no side missions, just run, shoot, climb and slide :sergio: Where is the open world? why they are not creating the side missions? Why you can't open the world map and travel to any place of the world to find some treasures? for 4th team in a row all you have to do is just follow the god damn plot without any derogations

- - - Updated - - -

Can't wait for this :tuttosport: time to shit some bricks :tuttosport:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 70)