General Gaming Thread (All Platforms) (37 Viewers)

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
And even then people complained how it was nothing like the old Assassin's Creed style, Black Flag that is. Bottom line is people will complain and whine about it nonetheless, welcome to the Internet age. Fact is they did an amazing game and went for something nobody has been able to nail before, a pirate game.

Unity on the other hand deserved to be made fun of, it was literally broken on day one.

But no, it might not be a completely new game (as in i don't really see how it could be when it's the French Revolution... Egypt would be a new concept), but it also doesn't feel like it should an expansion. The map is huge and perfectly replicates that era in France and so is the plot of the game.

Bottom line is, you can't expect a completely different game from something that's released annually.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
What I hate about Black Flag are the ship missions. Couldn't get me past the first serious one.

Can't really blame the game from an objective viewpoint, but it makes it completely unable for me to like it any way.

I doubt that any AC will ever compare to the brilliance of AC I & II, probably not even to ACR (which was too short, but great).

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
Its widely accepted that black flag is the only good AC game in a long time cause it added something new.

The latest AC is just a boring repeat of what you have been doing. This used to be an expansion, but you pay full price offcourse. Pretty much like FC4.

But people pay, so ubisoft doesnt give a damn about the game turning to shit
Yeah this is what I don't like. You pay as if it's a new game, but it's only an expansion. It feels like they are making one game and releasing it 4 times and after the fourth time you get the full featured same game that they could have released first time.

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
http://www.vg247.com/2014/12/04/the-goal-of-no-mans-sky-is-to-reach-the-centre-of-the-galaxy/

In No Man’s Sky, all players explore the same procedurally-generated world. Until now we haven’t really known what that exploration would entail, but thanks to a preview in the latest issue of GameInformer Hello Games’ design has been made clear.

According to details collated by Gematsu from Reddit and NeoGAF users with access to the preview, players start on a random fringe planet with nothing but a basic ship.

Players can earn in-game currency by mining, killing enemies and various other actions, and can then spend the money at trading posts on every planet or space station to purchase upgrades for their character or ship.

As players push deeper into the heart of the galaxy, they’ll face tougher challenges. In addition to potentially hostile local wildlife, planets are guarded by robots who will attack the player if they judge them to be upsetting the natural balance of the world.

If you choose to pursue the main goal of reaching the centre of the galaxy, it’ll take between 40 and 100 hours, apparently.

There are plenty of other details to absorb, so hit the link or track down a copy of the new Game Informer to learn about multiplayer, malicious actions, combat and navigation.

No Man’s Sky is expected on PC and PS4 in 2015. It will be featured at PlayStation Experience and The Game Awards 2014 on Friday, so expect more information soon.

Daamn.

Fint

Aug 13, 2010
Question?

If you had the choice to play one game again, like you hadn't ever played it before to experience the joy all over again, which game would it be?

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
Question?

If you had the choice to play one game again, like you hadn't ever played it before to experience the joy all over again, which game would it be?
Fallout 1&2. Since it's basically the same game just different stories.
Heroes of might and magic 6,7,8,9
Diablo 2

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
This fucking crusade against gta 5 is beyond retarded
The fun thing is, its a 18+ rated game.

At that age you bloody know its wrong to do all the stuff its now accused of hailing.
And in my case, one of the reasons to play the game.

Why do we play gran turismo ? Cause we arent professional racing drivers
Why de we play GTA, apart from awesome humor, deep storyline, insane world, insane finish and production value's, insane depth ? Cause we cant do the evil stuff in real

The problem with these femnazi's is that they forget this is rated 18+. You are done learning whats right and wrong at that age.

Question?

Syphon Filter 1

GTA3, MGS, ME2 and DAO make good seconds tho

Good choices, love Red Dead.

Mine would be either skyrim or Mass Effect 1, maybe skyrim by a nose
I've never played Red Dead, what makes it so great

Any of Fallout 3/NV, GTA IV/V or RDR

Kinda like FANV so far

- - - Updated - - -

Good choices, love Red Dead.

skyrim
After playing Dark Souls, the combat of Skyrim is extremely disappointing tbh. The 1st person mode doesnt change that

I genuinly wish someone could make an exact mod of the gameplay in DS, but it would require quite the overhaul

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 33)