General Gaming Thread (All Platforms) (26 Viewers)

CrimsonianKing

The end of Jihadism
Jan 16, 2013
It's not game of the year, but a solid and good looking shooter with some addiciting MMO components.
Agree, it's not ground breaking or anything like that. It's just a really good game with superb graphics and responsive controls.

It's ridiculous how low people rated it on reviews all over the internet. I understand people expected maps filled with other players, more MMO-like but giving it a 1 rating is just pure BS. There's people who haven't even reached level 10 and already sent the game back, geez, you haven't even touched the surface yet. Stupid spoiled kids.

- - - Updated - - -

On my way to BestBuy to get the PS4! :weee:

Do they sell the white PS4 without Destiny?
Welcome to the club :D

No idea.

Mar 4, 2007
I was trying to buy the Last of us and save up for FIFA 15.
Oh well I'm just have to buy the Destiny Bundle. :depressed

- - - Updated - - -

Agree, it's not ground breaking or anything like that. It's just a really good game with superb graphics and responsive controls.

It's ridiculous how low people rated it on reviews all over the internet. I understand people expected maps filled with other players, more MMO-like but giving it a 1 rating is just pure BS. There's people who haven't even reached level 10 and already sent the game back, geez, you haven't even touched the surface yet. Stupid spoiled kids.

- - - Updated - - -

Welcome to the club :D

No idea.
Thanks is been a minute since I played Video games.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Finished piecing togheter my "new" pc, partly new stuff, party recent secondhand, partly older but cool secondhand :

Motherboard : nForce i790 Ultra SLI
Processor : Intel core 2 extreme QX9650
Processorcooler : Coolermaster seidon 120v liquid cooling
Memory : 4xkingston valueram ddr3 2gb 1333mhz (max the motherboard can support)
Graphical cards : 2way SLI with 2x Gigabyte Geforce 770GTX 2GB OC
Powersupply : seasonic 850watt modular
Solid state drive : Crucial mx100 256gb
sata drive : western digital blue 1TB
Casing : Corsair Carbine 330R

Bring it on Rockstar

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Yeah but its pretty powerfull despite its age, and i needed to cut the price.
Thing is with the ssd, it will not perform notablym different to an i5 outside gaming.

And the twin 770s make sure it aint the issue during gaming either.

Ill upgrade to I5 and modern motherboard when DDR4 ram makes a difference

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
Depends on the game really, on CPU heavy games those SLI 770s are going to be wasted because they'll be bottlenecked.

'The best time to upgrade is now'... I really wouldn't wait for DDR4, I don't think there is any even available on the market now. It'll probably be at least 2-3 years before it's worth upgrading to that imo. Between DDR2 & DDR3 there really isn't that much of a difference for regular computer usage and gaming. The biggest difference is that having 8GB RAM or more became much more common with DDR3.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Many underestimate the QX9650 especially when clocked at 4gtz.
Shouldnt be able to bottleneck anything.

This was a big investment, regardless of the insane deals. Ill wait a while before trowing in a new mobo, cpu and ram :p

May 22, 2013
you noobs play any games on PC together (as tuz membs) a fellow juventino can join? i enjoy everything from BF4 to end game WoW, from Football Manager to SimCity, GW2 to Civ 5, would get any C&C or similar. anything fun that runs on PC, as most of my friends play inferior (console) games.. looking for serious/fun multi-player on PC!

also, i have a sucky set-up from 4 years ago, MSI 890GXM-G65 + Phenom II X6 1075T + SAPPHIRE HD6850.. any ideas what I should upgrade first (performance vs $$) ? my laptop specs are much better tho..

CrimsonianKing

The end of Jihadism
Jan 16, 2013
:agree:

Did anyone figure out how to kill the Hallowed knights yet? or you just have to come back for them later in the game.
Just shoot at them? Which level are you? Maybe they're still levels above you.

Btw, i just reached 20. Bungie released a "raid" today but only for people who are level 26 AND with a clan (meaning random people can't play, only teams with 6 friends) will be able to try it.

I've watched some of it and it looks fantastic. Some people complained about the lack of content, how wrong they were.

Mar 4, 2007
Just shoot at them? Which level are you? Maybe they're still levels above you.

Btw, i just reached 20. Bungie released a "raid" today but only for people who are level 26 AND with a clan (meaning random people can't play, only teams with 6 friends) will be able to try it.

I've watched some of it and it looks fantastic. Some people complained about the lack of content, how wrong they were.
Oh okay that's why. I'm on level four just started playing last night.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 18)