General Gaming Thread (All Platforms) (12 Viewers)

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
How do you like it so far?
I like it more then Diablo 3

THE huge difference is in the way it approaches itemisation and passive skills.

In diablo, after a while you just grind for items you vendor on the AH, till you can purchase someone else's item.

In POE, you drop items, and use the specific orbs to change sockets, color of sockets, links of sockets, the suffixes of the item etc. You build your item.
Now, Shavvrone's wrappings occultist vestments might be a best in slot summoner item, but you need to drop it, (or trade with orbs), and then spend some time optimising it It becomes your item.

The passive skill tree is massive, but it actually allows further customisation.

You need skillgems to get skills, and socket them. gems level up so skills become better. Requirements go up with levelling.
I didnt had enough dex to level up a gem. So i took a +30dex from the passive skill tree to go further.
When i get juwels that do "+30 all attributes" i'll buy a regret orb, and change that +30dex to resistances or something.

Oh, did i mention passive linking ? Link sockets to have passive skills boost the active. My zombies currently have +minion damage, multistrike (think cleave), added splash damage, and when they die, they explode.

ANd you can pick so many options. Spectre a caster ? the choises are endless.

And the entire game is free, only cosmetics cost gold. (yes i got the tentackle wings)

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
has anyone played the metro 2033/last light games? they're on sale in steam. I don't get why they have redux version, they're already re-releasing a new-ish game with better graphics?

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
:tuttosport:

On other news, No Man's Sky... Talk about exploration...

"Really this seed defines how many planets you can discover before things start to go a bit crazy and undefined. For us we choose a big number. We’re working to a 64-bit system, which is 2 to the power of 64… or 18,446,744,073,709,551,616 possible planets. Even if a planet is discovered every second, it’ll take 585 billion years to find them all!"

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2014/08/26/no-mans-sky-a-whole-universe-to-explore/#sf4362644

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)