General Gaming Thread (All Platforms) (18 Viewers)

CrimsonianKing

The end of Jihadism
Jan 16, 2013
Awesome! What's the final verdict? :)
The only reason i don't give it a 10/10 is because it's not ground breaking, it's just a mix of very good games into one. Plus The Walking Dead (the show) seem to have paved the way for it. It certainly deserves a 9/10 though. It's 13 hours of pure fun. It always made you wonder what was in the next corner and forced you to use everything you had in your inventory. I will be dying for a sequel.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
The only reason i don't give it a 10/10 is because it's not ground breaking, it's just a mix of very good games into one. Plus The Walking Dead (the show) seem to have paved the way for it. It certainly deserves a 9/10 though. It's 13 hours of pure fun. It always made you wonder what was in the next corner and forced you to use everything you had in your inventory. I will be dying for a sequel.
We must have a go at the multiplayer

Völler

Always spot on
May 6, 2012
Awesome. :tup It really had some heartbreaking moments. The deer scene was amazing, loved the giraffes as well. Great ending too.

We must have a go at the multiplayer
Me too, me too. Or can you play PS3 vs PS4 online? I guess not. :sad:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)