General Gaming Thread (All Platforms) (18 Viewers)

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
We should start simular protests to the unrealistic way men are depicted in romantic comedies.
Or the sex symbols in series like ER.
Romantic comedies :inter:

But seriously everyone is staring to complain about something, soon you won't be able to make games, without some self-righteous prick that will try to put it down. Just check every release of GTA thus far. There's always some law-suit involved. People are becoming too sensitive nowadays and moralizing when there's no reason to, creating problems where there shouldn't be any.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Romantic comedies :inter:

But seriously everyone is staring to complain about something, soon you won't be able to make games, without some self-righteous prick that will try to put it down. Just check every release of GTA thus far. There's always some law-suit involved. People are becoming too sensitive nowadays and moralizing when there's no reason to, creating problems where there shouldn't be any.
Exactly. People should man the fuck up and create a social shield.

Women in western first world countries should stom complaining and demaning "quality".
Physically, you are far from equal.
Emotionally, you on average are very far from equal.

These quota is what sickens me the most. Without quota, a women who makes it into a big place (ceo, manager,etc) can be proud of that achievement. People will look up to her. Men will respect her. other women will consider her a role model and an example.

Work with quota and everybody just things "you are sitting on that chair, cause we had to hire your vagina". How is that better

- - - Updated - - -

Fun fact. In world of warcraft : wrath of the lich king and the burning crusade, there were 5 races on horde and alliance iirc

Male and female options.

Now wow is one of the true games, that has a relatively higher female populations
Guess how many picked a blood elf on horde side, or draeney / elf on alliance side ? Allmost every single one
Guess how many picked the "uglyer" types? Allmost none

It makes me wonder if the people who complain about this, actually even play games

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
ßöмßäяðîëя;4572445 said:
I just think it should be realistic, in no SpecOps force I know of, Navy SEALS, Marines Force Recon, Green Berets or Delta is there a woman at all, especially not deployed...

So they can all blow me.
Realistic means fair. These women dont want fair, they want equal. As long as its in their advantage

These cunts ruin the image of other women imo

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 14)