General Gaming Thread (All Platforms) (149 Viewers)

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
Have to choose 2 from here :p

Definitely getting Company of Heroes 2 and maybe SE3. Already bought Shogun 2 and have Absolution on 360. The rest don't really interest me much.

Hitman Absolution wasn't that good imo, maybe if it was called something else other than Hitman but it's way too linear compared to the old Hitman games. Blood Money was the best.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Have to choose 2 from here :p

Definitely getting Company of Heroes 2 and maybe SE3. Already bought Shogun 2 and have Absolution on 360. The rest don't really interest me much.

Hitman Absolution wasn't that good imo, maybe if it was called something else other than Hitman but it's way too linear compared to the old Hitman games. Blood Money was the best.
If that Tomb Raider is the most recent one, it was really good. I like Payday 2, it's pretty fun robbing banks.

Mar 4, 2007
ßöмßäяðîëя;4596778 said:
The next MGS, the one which the most recent was a teaser to, is set for Q4 14 to Q1 15.
Thanks, can't wait for those two and destiny.
And oh yeah I have seen the new game play for MGS 5 it's awesome. I can see myself building bad ass bases.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Is anyone into this kind of game?

I don't know it could be one of the most interesting games in a long time or completely the opposite.
I can't wait for this. The concept appears to be so simple, but so fascinating at the same time. A space exploration game, where every single person starts out on a different world. This game is going to be so good. Everything in the game is procedural

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
we're 5-10 years away technology wise in order to generate what that game is hyping.

Finishing XCOM : enemy unknown in an houre or so

Since exams are over, anyone got a few good suggestions for pc games (that dont take 48gb lol)
escape to monkey island
fallout new vegas
borderlands 2
deus ex human revolution
tropico 4
sam and max series
costume quest

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 141)