General Gaming Thread (All Platforms) (11 Viewers)

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
bought far cry 3 on xbox. will play later. hopefully is good.

really enjoyed far cry 2 on pc except those damn respawning guard posts almost completely ruined the game. the rest was awesome though.

piotrr

Мodеrator
Sep 13, 2011
Far Cry 3 is great, finished it like month ago. It took me a lot of time to finish the game 100% but i enjoyed it very much. I found all the relicts and then i saw that the only relict related trophy is 'find 50% of them' :lol:

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
been playing FC3 a bit now, pretty good. definitely quite different from FC2 in certain things like you can't carry much ammo at the start and you have to hunt animals to carry more etc. but I think the characters aren't as good in FC3 and the map in FC2 was definitely much better, it was way more varied and had so many awesome locations.

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
TBA. It'll be released this year though.

The game takes place between the events of The Hobbit and The Lord of The Rings, as written by J.R.R. Tolkien[SUP].[/SUP] The family of ranger Talion is killed by Sauron's armies, and he himself is also killed, but soon revived with "wraith-like abilities" and heads to Mordor to exact his revenge.Mordor is not yet a barren wasteland in this story.

The story involves the Rings of Power, but the story is separate to The Lord of the Rings canon. However, Warner Bros. maintains that the stories will align.The player will encounter Gollum in the game, discovering that Talion and Gollum have a lot in common.

:tuttosport: :tuttosport:

JBF

اختك يا زمن
Aug 5, 2006
TBA. It'll be released this year though.

The game takes place between the events of The Hobbit and The Lord of The Rings, as written by J.R.R. Tolkien[SUP].[/SUP] The family of ranger Talion is killed by Sauron's armies, and he himself is also killed, but soon revived with "wraith-like abilities" and heads to Mordor to exact his revenge.Mordor is not yet a barren wasteland in this story.

The story involves the Rings of Power, but the story is separate to The Lord of the Rings canon. However, Warner Bros. maintains that the stories will align.The player will encounter Gollum in the game, discovering that Talion and Gollum have a lot in common.

:tuttosport: :tuttosport:
Read all about it on Forbes Google+ account. I'll certainly be scouting everywhere once its released.

Ubisoft must be furious, watching the best of their work taken away from them from under the table in such a fashion and then build it on a epic story. Ouch.

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)