General Gaming Thread (All Platforms) (24 Viewers)

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Never played Killzone in my life. Had mixed reviews from friends about it. Each to their own I guess. Hope it's good :tup:
the first one was absolutely amazing, especially the online, it is still my favourite online to date since then i can't say it has been quite replicated to the same standards but not bad still. I'll probably buy the new one still

- - - Updated - - -

Ice T - Dayuuummmm why can't my Atari do that?

dann10

Ho visto Del Piero
Aug 26, 2008
Not really a big "gamer", I mostly just play FIFA and the occasional other game once in a while. Picking up my ps4 tomorrow because the price is pretty decent so I thought I would get it. Then I saw this teaser, not sure if a lot of you have played the previous ones, but they're considered by IGN to be one of the top 3 playstation games ever made. This game with ps4 graphics will be unreal.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Not really a big "gamer", I mostly just play FIFA and the occasional other game once in a while. Picking up my ps4 tomorrow because the price is pretty decent so I thought I would get it. Then I saw this teaser, not sure if a lot of you have played the previous ones, but they're considered by IGN to be one of the top 3 playstation games ever made. This game with ps4 graphics will be unreal.

I was at Best Buy with my Ipad when I was streaming the PS4 premiere on Spike TV, and I saw that and my jaw just dropped. It looks like this will be a prequel with Sir Francis Drake instead of Nathan Drake.

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
You guys are funny, take a look at current high end pc games, its simular or better graphics
Yeah, I play consoles very rarely and I and tried at friends the newest CoH and I was surprised how shit the graphics was.

With PS4 it will e the same, one year max for the graphics to be similar or at max as good as on pc and then downhill again for them.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Yeah, I play consoles very rarely and I and tried at friends the newest CoH and I was surprised how shit the graphics was.

With PS4 it will e the same, one year max for the graphics to be similar or at max as good as on pc and then downhill again for them.
If console users thought having high end-PC level graphics was of the most importance then consoles wouldn't exist.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 19)