General Gaming Thread (All Platforms) (19 Viewers)

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
Go old school, Age of Mythology

If they made AoM2 I would play the fuck out of it, loved the first one.
Loved that game, fucking underrated as fuck!

Check out CK2, although it wasn't my cup of tea.

Caeser 3 was great, challenging also. What about black and white? A bit different though. Tropico is also fun.

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
Never heard of it, will have a look.

Played Tropico 4 too, that was pretty fun for a while, until you beat all the maps...

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
Yeah its a bit like that, I haven't quite found a game like AOM where I kept playing it over and over, at least in this genre.

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
I used to play Company of Heroes and World In Conflict a lot, but they're pretty different though. Used to play Empire Earth 1 heaps ages ago too. That was epic.

Monco

C.R.E.A.M
Mar 27, 2013
Been playing The Last of Us for a couple of days. Must say, not very interesting. But Joel just met Ellie in the game. So hopefully the game picks up from here.
The beginning of the game is pretty slow, but it gets much more interesting later, well at least for me. Also, try not to think about what others have said about the game, because you'll just get your expectations too high and you'll be disappointed in the end, because nothing "amazing that blew my mind" happened. Just play and enjoy, then you can judge later. :)

I've learned my lesson in buying hyped games when I bought that steaming pile of shit LA Noire.
I absolutely loved that game. It got a little repetitive after a while, but still, I enjoyed it very much. The motion capture, music, story and the whole 40's atmosphere was top notch.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
La noire was great. Playing sleeping dogs right now, great so far. I was playing through Dragon age origins again before that, fantastic game.

radekas

( ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)
Aug 26, 2009
Bought it on steam on friday. Great game, great story, great characters, great Cyber Sub Zero :tup:.

I haven't played any MK game since Mortal Kombat 4 and damn this latest one brings so many good memories. It really feels like the old times with modern graphics.

The only thing I wonder about is how are they going to continue with half of the main cast dead lol.

Also, they couldn't have done Shao Kahn more ridiculous in the story mode fights :shifty:.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
La noire was great. Playing sleeping dogs right now, great so far. I was playing through Dragon age origins again before that, fantastic game.
LA Noir was just awesome. Enjoyed every bit of it.
Sleeping Dogs also an excellent game. Finished it few days ago. Chinese version of GTA.

- - - Updated - - -

I need a good low-spec building or empire game or some shit that not CIV, any ideas?
Rise of Nations.
Empire of Earth
Age of Empires 2

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)