General Gaming Thread (All Platforms) (21 Viewers)

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
Had an awesome and funny CoH vs british. Owned him really bad with a surprise nonsense strat, but then I had too much tanks and didn't had pop for any capping unit, and he won without any force left :D

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
Had an awesome and funny CoH vs british. Owned him really bad with a surprise nonsense strat, but then I had too much tanks and didn't had pop for any capping unit, and he won without any force left :D
Instead of playing last night I was watching a stream on gamereplays.org and some guy won with 1 VP left when his opponent had 400+.

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
Instead of playing last night I was watching a stream on gamereplays.org and some guy won with 1 VP left when his opponent had 400+.
I had few of these matches myself in 2v2, though we lost somehere with 3-5 vp's left :)

- - - Updated - - -

I had few of these matches myself in 2v2, though we lost somehere with 3-5 vp's left :)

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
I'm at work atm, will check when have free time. (I usualy check replays, mostly casting when I' hungover).

And if you like to watch some good games, youtube for thefrontlinenetwork cast, this has only wher vs america, but they cast only top players and really great matches. Or for veriaty check the imperialdane (propogandacast channel), he has loads of PE matches, and really good one too.

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
and at least it looks as though the Romans are united as one and not as families like the first one which got annoying
Maybe not entirely so.

"Furthermore, the player will choose to conduct the affairs of Rome as the head of one of three great Roman houses: The Julia, The Cornelia, and the Junia, each of which brings further economic, military and cultural benefits."

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Maybe not entirely so.

"Furthermore, the player will choose to conduct the affairs of Rome as the head of one of three great Roman houses: The Julia, The Cornelia, and the Junia, each of which brings further economic, military and cultural benefits."
ah fuck sake, civil war with other roman families was always the toughest part to conquer :sad: which is why i kinda gave up went spartan with the spartan hoplites which were modified to look like the soldiers from 300 :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 19)