General Gaming Thread (All Platforms) (65 Viewers)

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
Anyone played Hitman: Absolution?

I loved the first installment many years back, and I'm really curious about this one. Thinking of buying it.

Would appreciate it if some of you guys could share your thoughts.

And no spoiling of the story, pls.

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
Yeah I've got it. It still feels like Hitman but it lacks a lot of the open-endedness of say Blood Money. There's still the humour and comical deaths which are great.

If it's on sale I'd recommend it but if you have to pay full price just wait until it's cheaper.

Gerd

Dec 25, 2011
Been a fan of the hitman series and was really dissapointed in this one . Simply put don't get absolution unless it is extremely cheap :D

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
The AI can smell and sesne you lol.
The stupidest thing is the costumes imo. e.g. I don't get how you can be in a cop uniform and somehow every single cop can recognise if you're an imposter from the entire Chicago PD... Some make sense but when there are that many people wearing the same thing it's stupid.

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
just bought a console for the first time in years....(xbox) nearlly finished the new devil may cry its a cool game. max payne 3 is my next game to play between fifa and ufc.

Gerd

Dec 25, 2011
Gotcha.

Seeing some poor reviews as well.

Shame :sad:
Yes , it got bad reviews , but pretty much anyone . And to think that expectations where sky high for this one , the hype level was on the roof every body was talking about it , from the trailers the interviews with the staff it looked like it would be da bomb and the new engine that could put that much people in the same looked extremely good , than it was release and you know the story

- - - Updated - - -

just bought a console for the first time in years....(xbox) nearlly finished the new devil may cry its a cool game. max payne 3 is my next game to play between fifa and ufc.
i would say that was a bad move , in E3 this this year the new PS4 And XBOX 360 will probably be showed and most probably will have a release scheduled for late this year , if i were you i would have waited until than to get the new consoles , because fewer and fewer games will come for the old ones . You will have to get satisfied with old games , which is not that bad considering that this generation has a nice library of consoles , but you probably won't be able to enjoy new ones .

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
i would say that was a bad move , in E3 this this year the new PS4 And XBOX 360 will probably be showed and most probably will have a release scheduled for late this year , if i were you i would have waited until than to get the new consoles , because fewer and fewer games will come for the old ones . You will have to get satisfied with old games , which is not that bad considering that this generation has a nice library of consoles , but you probably won't be able to enjoy new ones .
Shit didnt know that. Ah well its done now.

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
Gotcha.

Seeing some poor reviews as well.

Shame :sad:

- - - Updated - - -

ah fuck sake, civil war with other roman families was always the toughest part to conquer :sad: which is why i kinda gave up went spartan with the spartan hoplites which were modified to look like the soldiers from 300 :D
I modded the files to be able to play as the SPQR, then just conquered them early and had all of Italy under my control :D. It was great until the game crashed :sad:.

Also, Macedon announced:
http://wiki.totalwar.com/w/Total_War:_Rome_II_-_Macedonian_Faction
I reallyyyy want to see the campaign map!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 58)