General Gaming Thread (All Platforms) (40 Viewers)

Gerd

Dec 25, 2011
:lol:

Still the vita is an amazing piece of tecnology , right now it doesn't have much to offer really , but when the games start coming and it get's backed up more serioulsy by sony and third party it will rock . I think that in the next 2 years it will boom . As for the ps4 if it really does come out at 700 bucks it will be suicide for sony , it will probably be priced at 399.99 same for the new xbox which will certanly mean death for nintendo :D

Sony will be the king of next gen :D

Buy on AliExpress.com

Maddy

Oracle of Copenhagen
Jul 10, 2009
so im playing dota 2 and people keep on telling me to "stop feeding, fucking n00b" and "quit playing dota fu fgt"

what are they talking bout?

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
so im playing dota 2 and people keep on telling me to "stop feeding, fucking n00b" and "quit playing dota fu fgt"

what are they talking bout?
This kind of game, has the worst community around and is known for bad manner.

Basically, when you die to an opponent, you "feed" them cash, free laning time, and easyer mob kills, giving them an advantage.

The main focus when playing LoL and Dota, when you arent very good at it, is trying NOT TO DIE, during the laning phase, dont take risks, try leaning classes etc.

if they push you to hard, just farm under your turret

Maddy

Oracle of Copenhagen
Jul 10, 2009
This kind of game, has the worst community around and is known for bad manner.

Basically, when you die to an opponent, you "feed" them cash, free laning time, and easyer mob kills, giving them an advantage.

The main focus when playing LoL and Dota, when you arent very good at it, is trying NOT TO DIE, during the laning phase, dont take risks, try leaning classes etc.

if they push you to hard, just farm under your turret
why didnt someone tell me this before i reached 2000 elo in LoL. so mad.

:D

Jul 1, 2010
Wasn't it possible to play hotseat in Medieval II?

My favorite is Rome and Napoleon on my seond.
Yep.

Best thing about Medieval II is taking a Catholic nation, conquering a Muslim land, send dozens of priests there which will eventually become cardinals and completely control the College of Cardinals, thus having effectively each Pope coming from your faction and benefiting from the significant advantages that come with it.

Also, assassinating the Pope is quite satisfying.

Maddy

Oracle of Copenhagen
Jul 10, 2009
I'm not very good at LoL, so i try to live by those rules, to not disadvantage my team, or get verbally assaulted
never played the game. just had an old mate wantin me to look into a possible investment in eSports, so i happend to stumble on LoL and did some research on it.

elo is for chess players :stuckup:

Klovn

#MakeTuzGreatAgain
Jul 28, 2011
Yep.

Best thing about Medieval II is taking a Catholic nation, conquering a Muslim land, send dozens of priests there which will eventually become cardinals and completely control the College of Cardinals, thus having effectively each Pope coming from your faction and benefiting from the significant advantages that come with it.

Also, assassinating the Pope is quite satisfying.
What i hate most about Total War games is, they stopped hotseat after Medieval II. After absolute no reason.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 29)