General Gaming Thread (All Platforms) (41 Viewers)

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
motherfucker you play that?????? I've been playing that shit for like 4-5 years. On and off a lot but a few weeks ago I started playing again for the first time in quite a few months.

CoH 2 is coming out next year too.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
Stalingrad and the Battle of Kusk are going to be fucking mind blowing. They made a new game engine especially for the game and it's already been praised to the sky. Í hadn't played CoH for a year and a few months, randomly browsing aruond the Steam shop the other day. CoH costs like 2 euro - had to get me a peice of that action. To cure my hangover today I will rape some nazi bishes.

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
:agree: CoH2 looks very good. CoH has always been a very on/off thing for me, but to keep me coming back for years means it's an amazing game.

Do you play online? I'd play you now but I'm going out clubbing very soon so no time :p

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
:agree: CoH2 looks very good. CoH has always been a very on/off thing for me, but to keep me coming back for years means it's an amazing game.

Do you play online? I'd play you now but I'm going out clubbing very soon so no time :p
Not yet, still finishing the missions - I started like 4 days ago.

We'll figure something out, I need to serve you some howitzer pie.

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
Bishes, you should all be playing Company of Heroes. Top3 game of ever.
Ei mate, what's your nick there? Best game ever this one!!!

- - - Updated - - -

You play online too? what's your nick.

I picket this one up yesturday, haven't played in a while though.

- - - Updated - - -

I am quite good online, shotgun going P.E. :klin:
Double P.E. strat? :D

Fint

Aug 13, 2010
Looking forward to playing Hitman, it's been so long since I played one of these titles.

Still one of the best endings to any game, love that Ave Maria song too, just suits the series so well:

Would like for my copy of Far Cry 3 to arrive in the meantime, bought it online for half-price thinking the wait would be worth the money saved :disagree:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 35)