General Gaming Thread (All Platforms) (20 Viewers)

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
First I was very fucking annoyed, David IS Solid for me, but Kiefer Sutherland sounds like a good fit it seems.

I wonder if in future (prequel) games, they show us the showdown between Big Boss and Solid (time line wise it fits, this upcoming game is gonna go well into the 80s,solid fights him in early 90s) and they will have two different voice actors for them. Maybe David Hayter again for Solid?

Buy on AliExpress.com

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
MGS :tuttosport:

That trailer hit me so hard I went out to buy the HD collection for PS3 to play through previous games again..... I eagerly await Phantom Pain for PS4. I'm also a massive fanboy Os.
I remember that you are, I seriously watched that trailer 7 times today :D

Pumped up my Bros big time by showing it to them. Can't wait for December...

Tak!

Jun 23, 2011
Considering how poor MGS Grounded zeroes was my expectations on phantom are very low. I love the MGS series, but this was one of the worst games I've played. Story and gameplay was just awful and a colleague of mine was equally disappointed. I really hope they step it up but sincerely doubt it.

Mar 4, 2007
First I was very $#@!ing annoyed, David IS Solid for me, but Kiefer Sutherland sounds like a good fit it seems.

I wonder if in future (prequel) games, they show us the showdown between Big Boss and Solid (time line wise it fits, this upcoming game is gonna go well into the 80s,solid fights him in early 90s) and they will have two different voice actors for them. Maybe David Hayter again for Solid?
I was annoyed by it too. But like you said jack Bauer is not so bad.

CrimsonianKing

The end of Jihadism
Jan 16, 2013
Considering how poor MGS Grounded zeroes was my expectations on phantom are very low. I love the MGS series, but this was one of the worst games I've played. Story and gameplay was just awful and a colleague of mine was equally disappointed. I really hope they step it up but sincerely doubt it.
It was a demo, a prologue. How can it be the "worst game you ever played"?

I was disappointed as well but not because of the content, the content was good it was just not enough. They were selling a 2hr demo for 40 bucks, that's fucked up. 'Happy i rented it.

Tak!

Jun 23, 2011
It was a demo, a prologue. How can it be the "worst game you ever played"?

I was disappointed as well but not because of the content, the content was good it was just not enough. They were selling a 2hr demo for 40 bucks, that's fucked up. 'Happy i rented it.
Ok, I'll rephrase it to the worst demo I have ever played. ;) Nevertheless, I was severely disappointed.

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
Anyone have any thoughts on Bungie's Destiny coming out in September?

I still don't exactly get what kind of game it is...

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
Sniper Elite III is great. Only played a couple of SP missions which were good but the multiplayer is awesome, basically just 6 snipers vs 6 snipers, kinda slow paced but can get hectic and is great fun.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Divinity : Original Sin, is pretty much the best game i played since Mass Effect 2

Gotto love them tears of the news gaming generation that cries cause the game doesnt hold handsn, its kinda unforgiving, and rewards thinking and punctuality

dayum

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)