General Gaming Thread (All Platforms) (26 Viewers)

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
or half of the other country's in the european union

- - - Updated - - -

But allright, i hope for you their authentication server, doesnt overload from time to time, as it happens to any other company in the world with that size of incomming traffic

Diablo 3 :heart:

Buy on AliExpress.com

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
In other news, FIFA 14 will be the very last PS2 title released.

RIP PS2. One of the greatest consoles ever made.

- - - Updated - - -

or half of the other country's in the european union

- - - Updated - - -

But allright, i hope for you their authentication server, doesnt overload from time to time, as it happens to any other company in the world with that size of incomming traffic

Diablo 3 :heart:

Hopefully that won't be an issue by the time I buy one.

I have yet to play Diablo 3, mainly because my PC is not exactly a powerful gaming rig. I've got a PS3, 360, Vita, and an NES for all that.

Is it any good?

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Its a decent rpg, killed by blizzard moneygrabbing.

The previous one is far superior.

They are bringing it to the ps4. everyone was extatic when blizzard was about to reveal the game. No one applauded when it was diablo

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Been reading and watching more. I cant get past the games. The xbox exclusives are just amazing. I could give a shit about loaning out games or 24 hour online checks when the game lineup is class.
Well, my man. I hope you enjoy it. We are gamers after all.

And I hope that you will add me when I do pick it up when Titanfall comes out.

And I will add you when you pick up a PS4, because you know you will :D.

Jul 10, 2006
Well, my man. I hope you enjoy it. We are gamers after all.

And I hope that you will add me when I do pick it up when Titanfall comes out.

And I will add you when you pick up a PS4, because you know you will :D.
For sure. I want to check out the ps4 controller. I hated the ps3 controller, it felt so cheap.

The 360 currently has the best console gaming controller of all time, and if the little improvements they made are as good as most reports claim then it should be even better.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
For sure. I want to check out the ps4 controller. I hated the ps3 controller, it felt so cheap.

The 360 currently has the best console gaming controller of all time, and if the little improvements they made are as good as most reports claim then it should be even better.
From what I understand, they have made significant improvements to the PS4 controller, and addressed a lot of the complaints that gamers had.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
The latest is that the firmware malfunction is mainly affecting PS3 owners with an HDD of 1 TB or greater. I'm staying away from it for a few days. Just as I was about to play The Last of Us.

Dammit.

Oh Fuck. I didn't turn my auto-update off.

Oh no. Who knows what I will be coming home to tonight.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Microsoft reverses Xbox One DRM policy, kills required online check-in and used game complications

"As a result of feedback from the Xbox community, we have changed certain policies for Xbox One reflected in this blog," -Xbox Blog

http://www.engadget.com/2013/06/19/xbox-one-drm-used-games-reversal/

Wow!

They had to do something. They were getting killed over this.

Does this mean we can call this console the XBOX 180 now?

OF course this now means that I'm going to have to try to get an XBOX One at launch now. Fuck, I'm gonna be broke

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
This news just makes me very happy as a gamer. It really does. If only I didn't use up all my available credit on my Best Buy card already. Dammit.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Microsoft reverses Xbox One DRM policy, kills required online check-in and used game complications

"As a result of feedback from the Xbox community, we have changed certain policies for Xbox One reflected in this blog," -Xbox Blog

http://www.engadget.com/2013/06/19/xbox-one-drm-used-games-reversal/

Wow!
i hope the loyal xbox fans still don't bother with it, they clearly tried to mug it's users and underestimated the impact of these restrictions. microsoft can go fuck themselves

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 25)